((love is when you use your arm as a tissue for your kid.... hahahaha))
((Since Mike is the tallest we'd challenge him to see how high of oranges he could pick))
This was the first weekend in months where our Saturday wasn't scheduled with soccer games, or that I was in town and we had nothing planned. It was amazing. We went orange picking out at Agritopia Farms in Arizona and had so much fun. The kids make collections of random sticks and things every where we go, and Shiloh has this little field guide where he documents his adventures and writes about things he learned. A FIELD GUIDE, it kills me. I hope he's a scientist one day because I think he would explode from happiness being one. We were given maps at the entrance of the citrus grove, and the whole time we were picking oranges I noticed that Shiloh was crinkling up his map. I finally asked him what he was doing and he said, "When people see my map, I want them to think I've been all over the place and that my map has been used a lot. So I'm crinkling it up to make it look old."
I'm positive I was not as cute or funny as them when I was little. IN FACT, my mom has made it a point to tell me, multiple times, that indeed I was never as cute and as fun as they are. Ya win some, ya loose some.
Hope you all had a great weekend!














6 comments:
The map thing...how adorable!!!
I've got to say it - "I am sure your mother is wrong!" I am positive you were as cute and creative and full of wonder as your beautiful children are right now. I have off and on again read your posts over the last year, and I must say you and your husband are doing such a wonderful job at being parents. There is so much love.
Beautiful photos!! What wonderful family :)
http://www.emoi-emoi.com/blog/
Everyone has their own meaning of "cool", however our inside modified crowd attitude and still moderately incorporated media industry mean cool makes a dominant part taking after.
jasa tweet
jasa review
mitra seo news
resep masakan
cool gadget
seo newbie guide
sensualitas
cipto junaedy portfolio
kabar cipto junaedy
cipto junaedy official
news cipto junaedy
cipto junaedy guru properti
cipto junaedy ebook
jasa review
jasa seo
internet marketing viral
guru cipto junaedy
cipto junaedy kaskus
cipto junaedy
profile cipto junaedy
cipto junaedy ebook
strategi cipto junaedy
If the gutters fill up with debris and are unable to do their job properly, there is a danger of flooding in rainy seasons. You surely do not want this, do you? A leaf guard is there for gutter protection against clogging. As a result of that, the danger of flooding is minimized.
maintaining-your-roof
Moreover, gutters get damaged if they are
constantly experiencing the accumulation of
water and debris. For example, if you have
wooden gutters on your roof, they would start
rotting away due to excessive exposure to water and mud.
Also, when the vegetation becomes heavy with mud, it exerts
pressure on the gutters and might even damage them physically.
maintaining-your-roof
Post a Comment