photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

All About The Swim Wear.

 

All Swim Suits- Albion Fit, 

We just got back from a little spring break getaway to Mexico. We've been going to Rocky Pointe since I was about 12, so it was fun to take the kids with us this time. I felt olllddddd hanging out at the kid pool. Times have changed since we would go spend our college spring breaks down there :)

The links to my swim suits and kimonos are above and below. I am on a kimono kick and wear them daily, and also to the beach! I found some very affordable options for ya. Hope you're having a great weel/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos!! Looks amazing :) Thanks for the links!

http://www.emoi-emoi.com/blog/

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Beautiful photographs; especially love the ones with your daughter.

Unknown said...

Those SHOES! Where are they from??