photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Here We Go.

Me: Dress c/o Chicwish, Lace Jacket c/o Oasap ((on sale!!!)), bracelets- Threads, Necklace- Threads

photos by: Kate Lovell

I can't tell you how many times Brooke and I have dreamt of working together. We're sistos... a term of endearment larger than sister ;) and I'd live with her if anyone would let me. We didn't know exactly what we wanted to do, but we knew we wanted to do it together and would talk about it all of the time. She's everything in a person that I lack: She's organized, mellow, patient, yummy cooker, on top of things... Yet we're very similar in certain aspects so it just creates the perfect combo, and we have more fun together than anything you could ever imagine. 

I'm hoping that I've made up for all the times I'd shoot her with darts when we were little, lock her in the bathroom, and spank her booty. A couple of months ago, Brooke and her husband moved back to Arizona, and things worked out perfectly to HIRE HER full time. She has contributed more to The Shine Project than I can even begin to tell you, and we just keep asking each other, "Is this real life?"
Brooke is also a personal trainer and is contributing to fit friday posts that you can find here every Friday... We're excited for everything that's going on and for all of your support through this crazy process of starting a business... It's been a blast!

Here's some dates for upcoming shows we're doing if you want to mark them down!
We LOVE meeting you!!! We'll post more details as events get closer!
((Also, if you are a business owner in any of these areas and would like to set up a collaboration while we're there, or a boutique owner who'd like to meet about carrying Threads in your store, please email Brooke at theshineproject@gmail.com))

Here We Go!

Sept 27: Alpha Phi and Chi Omega Trunk Shows: Phoenix, AZ
October 11-12: Real Women's Conference : Brea, CA
October 19: Cookies and Crafts: Phoenix, AZ
October 24: Alpine, Utah Show (TBA)
October 26: Sorority Trunk Show, Tucson AZ
November 1-2: Queen Bee Market: Oceanside, CA
November 8-9: Believe Boutique: Gilbert, AZ
November 9: Local First Arizona Fall Show: Phoenix, AZ
November 30: Festival of Lights: Phoenix, AZ
December 1: Patchwork: Santa Ana, CA
December 6: Crafeteria: Phoenix, AZ
December 7: Shine/Kiki La Rue Holiday Party: Dallas, TX

(((more show dates for california will be posted soon!)))

3 comments:

Megan Ballard said...

Love the necklace! Wish I was still on the west coast to catch a show. www.fashionistamomma.com

Shippe said...

Yes! My calendar is marked for the Utah Show-there is no way I'm missing you again!!!
Emily

kristinleighh said...

this is fantastic! I am so excited for you! the new necklace is gorgeous!