(images found here)
I thought this would be a good mid-week reminder to focus on this week's SHINE challenge! Keep passing out those daily compliments.
We're going to start something different,
so that everyone's accomplishments can be featured each week!
It is called "HOW I SHINE" Friday.
We will be starting LINKY parties on Fridays so everyone can read everyone's success stories about their Shine challenge.
So.... This means, on Friday, do a post on your blog about
your experience with the challenge, and link back here!
Stay motivated!!!
(why are my posts now double-spacing? Help?)











15 comments:
Yay for Linky parties!!
Switch to your HTML tab when composing posts. You can adjust the spacing there.
Hope you have a fabulous day Ashley! :)
I teach these things to my kids every day and try to always do it with my actions, not just words. If EVERYONE did these simple things, what a much better world it would be.
Sophisticated Steps
Friday sounds like the perfect day for this kind of post! I can't wait to read everyone's inspirational stories.
Ummm hi Ms. Popular! You got almost 100 new followers since yesterday! Sooo happy for you! Inspiring the world hun!
CarissaExplainsItAll
Yay! i love this!
Yay for linky parties. :)
I like this idea!!!!!! You're great =) xoxo
LOVE IT!!!
XXX
Much love, Vanilla Blonde
This is an absolutely beautiful blog! Visiting from Holly's "Running in Stilettos" - who just received her very own Shine necklace. :) I had to check this blog out, and I'm so glad I did!
How fun!
Can't wait! :)
Amanda
www.todaystoptwenty.blogspot.com
Sounds like fun. And gives me something cheerful to blog about :o)
You might like this... I've been picking out a friend each week to highlight how they inspire me. http://lifeuncontainable.blogspot.com/p/spotlight-saturdays.html
Hi Ashley! I read your post over at Little Miss Momma and decided to come and check out what this project was all about! I think it's a GREAT idea to create a community where each person helps the next with support and motivation to accomplish their goals! I'm so excited to be a part of this! I'll DEFINITELY be posting about the project on my blog today! See you at the party tomorrow! =)
-Elyssa
i am loving your blog:)
www.beauandlindeeshow.blogspot.com
I love these 2 images! and the message of course. How cute would those prints be on cards or something! :)
Post a Comment