photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Warm Weather Must Haves!

You know the amazing trip to Mexico we went on two weeks ago?
It's finally time to show you the fabulous documentation.
However, it will be done to show you my

WARM WEATHER MUST HAVES!
Its going to be 95 here in AZ this week...yes, I know, that's hotter than most of your summers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(this photo is from HERE)

Happiness. You always MUST have happiness.
Speaking of that wonderful word,
I am SO happy because I am guest blogging over at Little Miss Momma today!
If you don't know who she is, you SERIOUSLY NEED to.
Come see me and her AWSOME blog HERE!

27 comments:

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

loving all the photos and definitely agree. :)

the warm so. cal weather finally seems to be coming along. beach weekend for sure!!

The Adventures of Ordy and Joon said...

I can't wait to be in Arizona next week just to thaw out... and it's not even that cold in Georgia!

Petchie said...

It is still like 40 degrees here in Pennsylvania but I cannot wait to break out new summer clothes and my swimsuit! Love the pictures, you are so pretty!

xoxo
Petchie

Candace said...

It sounds warm in Arizona. I'm about ready to say peace out cold Montana and move there! Cute post!

Kristina @ A Home Made by Kiki said...

I used to live in AZ and miss it during these cold months...but I never could stand the heat in the summer! I remember it getting to 122 one year! Ugh! I'm definitely on the lookout for a cute floppy hat for our beach days this year! Thanks for sharing your summer picks....and a picture of fish tacos that made my mouth water. Love me some fish tacos!!

Rissy said...

glad you're posting there because I follow her anyways!

where did you get your cover up? I love it!

And your sister looks like Jackie O. with the hat and sunnies. I have a straw-ish hat that looks like that!

CarissaExplainsItAll

Lauren Caldwell said...

Oh! I love all your must-haves! And 110% agree! Loving that floppy hat the most! :)

Lauren @ tickled.

HettyA said...

Lovely photos! We are making a trip to Mexico in May and I'll be sure to have all those things, especially the happiness. :)

Jacqueline said...

yes, happiness. I needed a little reminder today. thank you love.

jac

jacmaries.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Little Miss Momma Blog!! I love her :)

So needing to do a little springtime shopping!! Great floppy hat!

Anonymous said...

you nailed it! i'm currently working on getting my floppy hat :)

Unknown said...

I want a floppy hat!! And by the way, you've got some great photography!

Bailey Schneider said...

Your photos are always such fun!

Glad you had such an amazing time. You deserve it
xxx

Much love, Vanilla Blonde

Megan said...

ah just saw your guest post on LMM! Congrats beauty!!

Kelly said...

I LOVE fish tacos! They definitely make me happy : )

Anonymous said...

I'm actually buying a floppy hat this weekend!! Haha

Gaby said...

Looks like a great trip! And that floppy hat is gorgeous, love it.

Erin Willett said...

These photos made my mouth water for summertime! I love that floppy hat too :)

heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

Alexis Kaye said...

You are too cute! So glad you enjoyed your trip! :)

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Oh man. Send some warm weather this way!

I like how up-beat your blog is :)

A Crimson Kiss said...

Nothin' better than big floppy hats and sunglasses!

Tara @ Beautiful Blendings said...

Just wanted to let you know I wrote a shoutout to you on my blog today.
Thanks for being an awesome, inspiring, beautiful lady!

http://beautifulblendings.blogspot.com/2011/03/making-hard-decisions.html

Alexandretta said...

Gah! We were in Mexico in December, my first time. Loved every second of it!

Unknown said...

Pretty much you are adorable! I just found your blog and I love it. I live in AZ too and I am dreading this summer because trying to be cute in the heat is so hard. It's only my 3rd summer though, so maybe I'll learn to adjust. Keep posting your must-haves! And thanks for the inspiration to shine!
la vie petite

Juillet Clair said...

nice blog =)

juilletclair.blogspot.com

Noone said...

I love love your satchel, it's so cute!

And AHH I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY. I'm shooting you an email right now. :D

Shannon said...

I love your blog and I love the shine jewelry! Your blog is very inspirational! Congrats on guest blogging on LMM...that's where I found you! Awesome!

When you get a minute I'd love for you to stop by and say hi!

Shannon
Her Cup Runs Over