photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Thursday, February 10, 2011

DIY Banner Love.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Yes, you are correct.
The top picture was on my guest post at Running On Happiness.
But I had to give the rest of the pics some love too.
Notice how the pictures are taken in front of the mailbox? ;)
Just your friendly reminder to complete your challenge this week!
Our mailmen need some love!

I got these super fantastic vintage frames for Christmas from my momma,
and I've been slowly finding a spot for them.
I finally took the first step and made a little banner,
and will be making a frame with a picture of Mike and I in it to complete it!
But for now...
here is is...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Want to make one yourself?
Literally, all you have to do is cut triangles out of
the paper of your choice,
and hot glue it to ribbon.
So simple. Love it.

21 comments:

Lauren Caldwell said...

That's too cute! Love those vintage frames too!

~Lauren
tickledonline.blogspot.com

Alisha said...

Thanks SO much for checking out my blog and leaving some love! Your pictures are gorgeous! What editing software do you use? I really need to improve my editing skills, but first I've gotta get my picture taking skills better. One step at a time! ;)
Thanks again!
xo

jillian sara said...

Oh my goodness I love your blog girl! I would love to know what effect you used on your pictures!
jillleaming@gmail.com

oh and I would love one of those necklaces! :)

Stephanie McDonnell said...

I love it with those vintage frames. Your momma has some great taste!

Check out Throwback Thursdays on Luxe Boulevard.
There's a giveaway today.
http://luxeboulevard.blogspot.com/

Rissy said...

so the other day on Facebook my status said "it'd be very neighborly of AZ to share some of its good looking people." This means you. lol just a complex way of saying you look adorable in these pics!

way to be crafty

kimbirdy said...

i LOVE those frames, especially together with the bunting!!! so beautiful!

Veronika Novotny said...

Love it all, and your pictures are always gorgeous. I so "heart" those frames, so pretty & glam/romantic. Lovey, your necklace + headband too. xx veronika

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Love that headband!! Toooo cute and great idea!!

Claire said...

wowo lovely gift from your mum! You are beautiful :)

Sophie Isobel said...

The bunting looks so good! I might make some for my room actually :)
x

About Last Weekend said...

Thanks for stopping by. Love your blog and your outfits - the head band with the necklace looks really cool. The frames are so romantic - you wouldn't even need a picture in them, they are like little works of art in themselves...

Mugdha said...

Those look great! You're such an inspiration.

Taylor {Sew Much Love} said...

Gorgeous! I am obsessed with vintage frames and I love that you combined them with that adorable banner!

I'm glad I got a chance to look at your blog! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment! It seriously made my day!

Alexis Kaye said...

I seriously love the frames! your an inspiration! I will be sending you my story very soon! :)

leigh ann said...

CUTE! I'm so doing that will all my scrap paper! Thanks for much for the inspiration -- and stopping by my blog!
<3 leigh

Reg Rodriguez said...

i really love your pictures! you look so happy and cute! :)

xx
heyrocketgirl

stephanie said...

so cute! the banner and you! ; ) xoxo

Ashlyn Stallings said...

omgosh. I have the hugest crush on this blog now.

THANK YOU for finding me! I'm obsessed!

Jesslyn Amber said...

Ashley,
You are SO stinkin' adorable. After reading your blog, I didn't hesitate to become a follower! I love everything about it! This frame is GENIUS. I can't wait to do this...I am going to Hobby Lobby for some other supplies, so I'm definitely picking up some new scrapbook paper and lacy ribbon! :)

I love your weekly challenges, and I totally want to participate! :)

freyja said...

great outfit, love the pictures so fun :)

www.theperfectplayground.blogspot.com

Anna said...

I LOVE this !!