photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Super Bowl Highlights (The Girlie Kinds)

Just in case you never heard...
the PACKERS won the Superbowl.
Which means, my mom was in heaven.
Remember how I said she's on the Brett Favre love train?
Ya, she wore his Packers jersey the whole game to relive the glory days.
And I made these delicious cupcakes.
Admit it, girls love to show off their baking skills for the boys.
And what day is better than Super Bowl Sunday...?
We had more food that should have been allowed. Enjoy.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm in la la land over husband's blue eyes. So dreamy.
That's REALLY what this post is about ;)

36 comments:

Samantha said...

Looks like you had an amazing Superbowl party!

Cat said...

very cute cupcakes! look like a good time was had by all! :)

Gertrude said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! All the food looks so delish! x

jillian sara said...

So I heart your necklace! Did you make it? {Kinda sad that is what stuck out to me in this post about the SUPERBOWL...lol}

Michelle said...

Your cupcakes look super cute and all the food looks yummy!! Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm a new follower, so glad to h ave fun your blog!

Michelle
http://missblondiexoxo.blogspot.com

Joleena said...

Nice Blog! :)
Kisses!

Anna @ IHOD said...

That was such a fun game to watch...especially when you are rooting for the winning team! My hubby is from Milwaukee so he was a little stoked:D

Ashley J said...

You cupcakes are precious, and they are making me hungry!

Anonymous said...

it all looks so yummy

Lauren Caldwell said...

Yum! All that food is making me HUNGRY! :) Those cupcakes are too cute!

~Lauren
tickledonline.blogspot.com

kimbirdy said...

woah, that looks like an amazing spread of food!! can i come next year? :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

all the food looks sooo amazing girl!!!

Sara Ancich said...

Thanks for stopping by... so glad you did. I use a little old Canon Rebel but I do have a few lenses that help things in the photog dept.

you are so cute... i bet you've never heard that one before! ;)

Kimberly said...

all the food looks delicious!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! My hubbs has blue eyes too!!! I can get LOST in them :):)

miss chaz. said...

Very cute!!:)

Sweet Laundry said...

Oh no, cupcakes are my weakness. I don't really celebrate the superbowl, but it looks like you had a great party. Is that a cheeseball in the shape of a football?

Dee Paulino said...

Yummie food+loved ones= fun
Thanks for stopping by my blog, those cupcakes look delicious, oh and I wish I could pull of yellow as good as you! xo

{darlene} said...

came over from my friend Jill @ Forever n Ever n Always. I love your blog title. How awesome.
Looking forward to seeing more from you.
- {darlene}
fieldstonehilldesign.com
worthwalkingtoward.blogspot.com

Claire said...

Over in England so not so excited about the superbowl....those eyes on the other hand....:)

Rissy said...

so... if I thought they would keep... I'd use all my amazing begging skills to convince you to ship any of that food off to MD. Garsh I need to learn to cook... poor future hubs... ooo maybe I should just marry a chef!

A Crimson Kiss said...

I'm delighted to meet you and your blog, and totally charmed by these adorable cupcakes! Can't wait to dig into your archives this afternoon!

xo, Lena

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

How fun! All your little football treats look super delish! :)

Stephanie McDonnell said...

I will take the cupcakes and the shrimp, please. :)

www.luxeboulevard.blogspot.com
Check out our Throwback Thursday link party

Kelly said...

All the food looks fabulous!

Erin Willett said...

Wow, that's a lot of food! Looks fun :)

visit heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

Brooke T said...

aw my fiance has baby blues too and oh my gosh I would have made cupcakes too!

Nikki said...

"my cupcakes bring all the boys to the yard"

Looks like a lovely party! I love football when it comes with food ;)

Thanks for your comment!

Melissa Hare said...

Your cupcakes look great! Every husbands dream, no doubt!

Glad to have found your blog :)

Melissa

Rachel said...

The cupcakes look amazing!! And yes, husbands + blue eyes, great combo :)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Hahaha cute, you have a hidden agenda. That food looks amazing. We just had Mexican Hotdogs.

Please tell me you know what that is :)

Amy Z. said...

Your cupcakes are so cute and look delicious! And it looks like you all had a ton of fun!

It's A Love Story said...

Yummy!!!

Angela C. said...

i am amazed by your food! cute cupcakes!

Moe said...

All this food looks so delicious! what a wonderful Super Bowl! Thanks for popping by Cross My Hooks!

Katelyn said...

I for some reason stumbled across this post and I hadn't been following your blog when you posted this...but I'm SOOOO happy you rooted for the Packers. That was seriously the best day ever to be a Wisconsinite. This whole State jut blew up when we won. People were everywhere in the streets celebrating, it was crazy! Such a great memory. :]

Repeat this year? I can only hope!

themindofaginger.blogspot.com

- Katelyn