photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

20 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me.

Shirt, Pants, Purse- ℅ Windsor, Bracelets- Threads by The Shine Project

1. I have a cow-lick. I part my hair usually on the side because otherwise it just flops over anyways.
2. I had a mullet when I was about four. A real, live, mullet. Thanks mom.
3. I have a horrific fear of birds.
4. And of clowns.
5. I have to sleep with my feet propped up on pillows, and about 4 other ones surrounding me.
6. If you look closely, you'll see a scar above my left eye from a non cancerous tumor that was taken out when I was seven. It was going to make me blind.
7. Speaking of eyes, I also have a small beauty mark under that same eye, and people usually tell me I have either a bug or mascara when they notice it.
8. I do things in multiples of threes. A little OCD about it.
9. I'm very allergic to cats. They make my face swell up and my throat close, it's unreal.
10. I'm naturally a shy person. I have to make an effort not to be.
11. I hate the snow.
12. I love peanut butter and butter sandwiches. Try it.
13. I was born in San Diego.
14. I have a gigantic scar on my right elbow from breaking it and having two surgeries to fix it. My kids and husband call it the slug.
15. I have the same middle name as my mom and great grandma. It's Katherine.
16. My last name means The Best in French. Deal breaker.
17. I hate when only one window is open in the car and makes that crazy noise. My ears.
18. I played softball and lacrosse in high school. 
19. I'm 27. People always think I'm older. Don't tell me that :)
20. I haven't cut my hair for about two years. No scissors on this main… 

Whats something random about you? And if you make a post, share it below.
ps: Make sure you follow along on instagram @theshineproject for an amazing giveaway 
with Windsor Store tomorrow!

4 comments:

Meesh said...

I did a post like this for my 29th bday! Love learning the thigs that make us human!

Chelsa said...

My bookshelves can never have only books on them.
I like to hang things on doorknobs.
I think my knees look like doorknobs.
I want to take a picture of my face silhouette but can never get it right.
Lamps are always better than overhead lights.
I want to try a pixie cut but I'm too scared and it's way too mainstream now.
I love vintage pieces really anything vintage.
Half my shirts are striped.
I hate wearing tennis shoes.
I never went to preschool.
Sometimes I focus on a specific part if someone's face and semi obsess over it. Example: eyelashes, lips, eye color. I just really notice whichever it is and compare everyone's in my head. Right now it's eyelashes- my BFF had the best, fluffier ones ever!
I like creepy stuff bit tend to hide it.
I was adopted but wonder what it would be like to look like my mom and compare features.

Chrystina said...

I also hate that sound when there's only one window open in the car. It's at least two or none. I think I might play along with this prompt next week, I have a plane ride to brainstorm. I'll keep you posted ;)

Nicole said...

I was born in San Diego! Camp Pendleton to be exact. My dad was in the Marines. They moved us back to Ohio when I was 2 for family! Ashley - you are beautiful and inspiring! One of my favorite bloggers. =)