photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fit Friday- For The Booty Workout

Happy Friday you guys! I'm on my way to Dallas for our shop for a cause event with KiKi La Rue! Hope to see you on Saturday from 12-4 at their warehouse. Come help us raise scholarship money and I'd love to meet you in person.

Over the holidays, I have felt so tired and crummy and I know it's because I have not put any attention into working out and eating healthy. I actually don't think I have gained a pound (I try not to weigh myself and go with how I feel about myself instead), but feel SO GROSS! Who know what I'm talking about?

I'm so excited to have Brooke here today to do our first Fit Friday of 2014. 
These next few months she is back in full force, teaching us how to be healthy and feel our best.

It's Brooke! I love waking up after a good lower body workout to a nice sore booty and hips!  I'm all about convenience these days, so all you need for this quick workout is a wall.  You can fit your workout in on your lunch break at work or in the comfort of your own home.

If you don't know all of the exercises take a look around YouTube.  Repeat several times to feel the burn!!!

It's Ashley again! Brooke's the bomb.This post is to ease us all back into the gym, or  to help jump start getting us there.Starting next week we'll be posting gym workouts at the YMCA that you know where to start if you aren't familiar with working out at the gym, OR, to help you step up your gym game if you're a regular. I really, really want to feel my best this year. It affects every aspect of my life and I'm excited to make my health and fitness a top priority! 
Right now, the YMCA  is offering $75 off memberships. Growing up I belonged to the YMCA and now I'm so excited that we live by one again. I also sign up my kids for their sports programs. Click here for the YMCA.
Here we go!

2 comments:

Kaizen Fashion Project said...

This is great! I've been doing a similar workout everyday since January 1st. Here's to keeping it up together and supporting each other! Xo

Unknown said...

The selection of the 2015 annual uggs outlet retirement livable countries, South American countries Air Jordan 11 Gamma Blue of Ecuador composite score 92.7 Christian Louboutin Bois Dore points once again Christian Louboutin Daffodile become the most livable countries in North America retirees. Among them, Ecuador christian louboutin remise 50% on climate and housing indicators get out, get a ugg pas cher score discount nike jordans of 96 special benefits in the elderly."International cheap nike jordan shoes Living" magazine, said the discount christian louboutin low cost of living is Bags Louis Vuitton one of the biggest advantages of Ecuador. There, "to see a ugg soldes doctor only wholesale jordan shoes needs about $ 10, the lowest for a Discount Louis Vuitton meal in a ugg australia restaurant uggs on sale as long as 250 Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags dollars; including rent included, an American couple in the cost of living here is just $ 1,400 a month."In addition, older people in all Cheap LV Handbags aspects of life can enjoy special benefits, but also Ecuador cheap christian louboutin praiseworthy. For example, over 65 years old to purchase from Ecuador christian louboutin shoes flights can enjoy discounts, watch Discount LV Handbags movies or cheap jordans participate in sports activities to ugg boots enjoy half-price concessions in the christian louboutin country.In the low ugg cost of living, while Ecuador there are many world-renowned natural and cultural attractions, as settlers provide the perfect entertainment choice.