Dress&Purse-Vintage, Scarf&Tights-F21, Shoes-Steve Madden
Sometimes all it takes is one person who believes in you.
One person, who tells you that you can do something,
and it gives you confidence beyond imagination.
Other times you can have a million people tell you they believe in you,
but it never really sinks in.
You fight to feel what others see in you.
Something clicked last night.
In my head, in my heart.
They finally alligned.
Because of 3 conversations,
with 3 different people,
that happened within hours of each other.
Because these people, who I am closest to,
expressed their faithful belief in me.
And in what I'm doing.
So much, that it lead them to action.
Action that showed their support beyond anything
I expected to receive from them.
For some reason,
this time I felt support that lifted my soul.
You know who you are.
And I love you forever.












17 comments:
I love your blog and I think what you are doing is wonderful. Heavenly Father has blessed you beyond measure. I believe than anyone can do anything as long as they trust, try and believe in themself.
feeling believed in is one of the biggest blessings we can have. i am grateful for my husband, my mom and one of my dear friends for always believing in me & my crazy dreams. (that some day will come to fruition- i hope!)
What a beautiful post and lovely outfit. Striking colors.
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/
And we all believe in you girl :)
Hey-- did you by chance get that e-mail? I'm the winner of Casey's big giveaway :) Can't wait to hear from ya!
That's amazing and it's a wonderful feeling and I'm happy you felt it!! You are book marked as one of my "uppers", do you know that? The colors, uplifting language and supportive people "are like a druuuug to me" (lol- too much Edward over here !! couldn't help it tho ;) In seriousness. I am a Mom of two littles and I care for my niece M-F and wife to a busy guy. Sometimes it's A LOT. I pop on here and it's so uplifting. Days after finding your blog, an old lady ran short on her groceries so I handed her a couple bucks. YOU ARE CHANGING lifes. Last thing: U know that self-doubt you (WE ALL)feel sometimes. That perceived judgement...You know whose behind that right? That Awesome God we have is behind the feeling that we can make a difference for him, for his children with his glory. So feeling the opposite of that- I believe the opposite of God is behind that. So don't let that feeling take root. <3
I have read your blog for a couple of months now but haven't commented. Thank you so much for being constantly inspirational. I look to you and I believe. I believe in myself and I believe in you.
such a great post. You are very inspriational to me as well.
I love your outfit too!
theres nothing more important than love, support and belief - great post!! and I love your outfit, the scarf really adds to it, brilliant!
Be the change. You definitely are doing your thing! I love your blog! So inspirational :) You are doing amazing things and I have NO DOUBT you will succeed in EVERYTHING you set your mind to!
What a beautiful post today. I love what you are doing and that you really want to make the connection with others. Thanks for sharing.
One person really can make a difference.
You Look GORGEOUS as usual my beautoiful friend!!!!! I agree and I adore you!!!
xxoxoxo Hanna
your scarf is so bright and happy
You look awesome! Love all the color! :) So glad you had this realization moment today! You deserve to have it!
"You fight to feel what others see in you" EXACTLY how I feel, I am so thankful for this post b/c I can so relate, you really expressed how I feel, thank you! I'm so glad you were blessed too!!!
LOVE that dress! So bold and fun!
Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Also visit my web-site فضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
Post a Comment