photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Friday, September 30, 2011

Community

Photobucket


Community: A group of people living and working together who share some of the same interests, customs, and beliefs.
I like to think that we have our own little online community right here.
What we do influences each other. Whether it be fashion, photography, a recipe, or a craft, you take things that you like from the web, and bring it into your life.
We share ideas, and create a place where inspiration flows.
My goal is to always have this sense of a tight knit community on my blog. It's nothing without all you readers who support me, comment, and take part in what I do. We work together.
And I LOVE it.
Since your input is so important to me, I need some good feedback right now!
What kind of posts do you want to see more of or less of on the blog?
Do you want to see more service projects, blogging how-to's, recipes, fashion posts, craft projects, life stories, inspirational stories....
do you like guest posts and giveaways?
I'd LOVE if everyone reading this would comment below (ya right, but I can be optimistic!) and tell me what posts you want to see more of, and what types are your favorites.
The main purpose of The Shine Project is to inspire. It will help me to know what inspires you the most.
THANK YOU, for your loyal readership.
3,000 followers in, and we're just gettin started ;)

PS: The Forever21 giveaway ends at midnight! Enter HERE.

25 comments:

Ashley Romney said...

Ashley you are such an inspiration!! Anything you say simply inspires me. I love knowing there will be a linky party each week about a way I shined! I want to see more blog how to's and maybe posts from the business side of it; like how you grow your business, do you do this to make money, just little tidbits like that! You are such and inspiration to me and I think you have a perfect well mix of everything on here! I can't get enough of you...thanks for being my role model!! You are changing the world!

... said...

All of your posts are great! :) I love when you inspire me to be doing more for others and you have one wicked sense of fashion that I adore! :)

Erin M. said...

Hi Ashley, I agree with Erin! I love your blog and posts and the variety you provide. I especially love the pictures - you're so gorgeous and have a wonderful sense of style! Honestly, I look forward to your post every day! Oh! Maybe more pics of your cute dog too!! :)

Jen said...

I also like the variety of posts. So inspiring and beautiful!

Ashley said...

I agree with everyone too. I love variety. It's always nice to have a mix of things. :)
ashley-mommyaworkinprogress.blogspot.com

Karen said...

I love everything you post. I love the variety and how positive they always are. You always make me smile!

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

Blogging how to's, recipes and crafts are my fav!!!

JW | PEONY said...

To be honest I think you have a great balance with what you've been doing :)

Brittney - The Luycx's said...

Honestly, I always love your posts. My favorite are your inspirational posts and fashion posts though! :)

Dani said...

I love seeing the service projects and blogging how to's!!! Everytime its a guest post I say AWH MAN because I was looking forward to reading your blog!

Susan said...

I love all of your posts! I love seeing your faith in God, your stories of inspiration and of course your fashion sense. I have only been following your for a few weeks, so maybe your already do this, but maybe we could see a little more of how you decorate your home? Only if that's something you want to share though! :)

Courtney B said...

You are SO sweet Ashley! Honestly I love all of your posts! You are definitely and inspiration but it's so fun to read about your personal life as well. You and your hubs are adorable and I love reading about you two!

ashley marie wilson said...

i love everyting you write ashley, you know this... but if i was forced...totally forced i would love to read more about service projects! :) love ya xoxo. i love your desire to bring together and instead of tear apart. beautiful.

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

I love everything about it! I normally don't love guest posts because I don't relate to any of them, but I feel that you choose people who can relate to everyone in at least one way! -karly

Sydney said...

I love this! Your blog is fantastic! I love reading about what inspires you and how you pay that forward, it really serves to make me want to do better in the world

Raquel said...

I love everything you write about! But I specially love when you post about daily things in your life, or daily inspirations :)

Unknown said...

I love all your content, and the way you vary your topics makes your blog consistently interesting!

Amanda said...

i'm going to have to say everything just like all the other gals! You are so inspirational and I love your heart! xoxo

Anonymous said...

well, honestly i've never seen a post from you i didn't read and love. so keep doing what you're doing. and keep inspiring and sharing that killer fashion sense.

Niki said...

I like seeing slices of your life, so whether it's service or fashion or just what you're thinking that day i'd read.
I read the blogs of people i find interesting or inspirational. You are both so just be yourself and don't try to force anything. Write about what you want to say. Some days we have a lot to say and some days it is just a picture of a great piece of thrifted jewelry; both types are valid cause they reflect the facets of our personalities.
But most of all, make sure writing this blog is fun for you and not a chore.

Megan said...

i remember reading your blog when you only had a couple hundred followers. it's so crazy you now have over 3000!! so awesome!

i love your posts in general but i especially love your heartfelt, inspirational posts. i have learned so much and grown so much in those posts. thank you for sharing with us always! :)

Megan

Holly said...

I LOVE your dress in that photo, oh, and your puppy! :D

madilla said...

I love to read your blog, especially when I'm feeling a bit down. Cause I can always count on your inspiring posts.

Unknown said...

Love you in general!! Think it is awesome that you promote other inspirational stories no matter the bloggers size in numbers. If had to pick ... would like to see a little more of just your day to day. Just Ashley going here or there! You know ~ cause I don't get out much with all these kids. ;)

Rebekah said...

I like when you give us tips to further our own blogs!

Rebekah
headoverheels26.blogspot.com