To my part-tayyy!
Mark your calendars, and come join me for a night of some serious fun.
I am looking forward to meeting all of you ... Bring your families or some friends, and let's raise some $$$ for these kids. They're going to be putting on a sweeet program.
I don't think I've ever spent so much time planning anything in my entire life... But I know it's going to be well worth it!
Spread the word, and put on your party hats!
{Don't forget to link up tomorrow about the sticky notes you posted this week! I can't wait to see them... lovin' these random acts of kindness}










13 comments:
Would have loved to come but I am overseas. I will be looking forward to the photos though, I just know it is going to be great. :)
www.akindofbeauty.blogspot.com
you are amazinggg!!! I am so excited for this!
i'm sure it'll be a blast!!
Sam @ fitness food & faith
You are doing an amazing thing for these kids. I am very glad there are people like you in the world today. I wish that I could be there, but this is across the country. I can't wait for the blog post about everything.
I would LOVE to come! If only I lived on your side of the country... You have plenty of support in New York!
I'm trying to work it out with my best friend who's in Scottsdale...sooo maybe we will come!! fingers crossed :)
Wish I lived closer!! :(
Aww I would love to come... except I live in CA... boo. I can't wait to read about it though!
I so wish! But I will pass this along to all my friends and family back home.
wish I could come!
This is so great! I'm so excited for all of your hard work! I hope all goes well! your efforts are not wasted :)
p.s. I did my own challenge. You can see it on my blog with the link below. It's totally something you would do!
Love, Alexis
I will be there! Yay!
I am a high school teacher at a title one school in San Tan Valley. Can totally relate to this. And love it!
Post a Comment