photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Thursday, July 28, 2011

NBC and Project Shine

For all my friends that don't live in AZ! Here's what aired about The Shine Project on NBC last night. To start a CHANGE for CHANGE jar, email me at ashley.theshineproject@gmail.com
Don't forget to link up your family dinner recipes tomorrow!
PS: See how it says 97 degrees up on that video? Ya, thats at 10:30 at night folks. Sickening.

31 comments:

Cassie said...

How awesome!! Good for you girl! Keep on shining!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! :) Congrats on the feature!

Kelly said...

That is so exciting! I'm sure the news coverage will help raise money for The Shine Project! Congrats!

My Life as Whitney said...

Yay thats so exciting!!!

Life's Moments said...

This is awesome!! It always feels so nice when you do things for others!! I love your blog and it always encourages me to make a difference or at least put a smile on someones face each day!

C Mae said...

Great job Ash!!! :)

Whitney said...

Ashley! You're so confident & poised in front of the camera - I absolutely love it. You are really changing lives and I couldn't be more proud to be a part of it!!

Love you!

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

You rock girl! :)

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

It's amazing what you are doing. One act of kindness goes along way. =D

Young and Fabulous said...

oh ashley you are AH-MAZING!!

im so happy to be a part of the change for change!

xoxox

Jenni said...

That is so cool that you've dedicated yourself to this cause...thanks for being such a great example! =)

Karen said...

That was awesome!! You are so beautiful and doing such a wonderful thing!!

Cerrisse said...

Very cool!!!!

Rissy said...

aww yay! glad I got to see that. You really are such an inspiration... I bet all of those people thought about what you did for the rest of their day. That's really saying something

The Little Flapper said...

You are amazing! Radiating your light of love and kindness to others :)

Dionne said...

Wow! This is wonderful! Congratulations!!!!

Nicole said...

That is so amazing! God is using you in a mighty way!!

Ash said...

congratulations girl! I am so happy to have met you in San Diego :) I LOVE what you are doing and think everyone should know!

Tamera Beardsley said...

Love, love, love what you are doing....now today I am going to figure out what I am going to do nice for someone...and tomorrow and......

Thank you so much for the inspiration my dear....you are a true blessing.

Laura said...

wow, that is so awesome!
Laura
www.luluanddumps.blogspot.com
www.happyrainbows98.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

you're cute! congratulations!

jessicajane said...

You are such an inspritation!! (not sure if you remember but we met at the San Diego beach clean up!)

Stesha said...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PROUD OF YOU I AM!!!!

Lauren said...

I'm following this awesome blog and spreading some SHINE! I'm collecting CHANGE 4 CHANGE and telling the world about it.

http://www.iheartandygross.com/2011/07/pocket-change-shine-project-and-change.html

Caitlin & Hugh said...

Congrats Ash. We love you and support you 100%!!!!!

Jen said...

Ok, this just made me 100000x more proud to be wearing my shine necklace right now. You are amazing and such an inspiration. I want to start helping people as much as you do!

Shippe said...

You are amazing, I can't wait to see all the wonderful things you will do and inspire others to do!!

Anonymous said...

So proud of you!

Megan said...

Awesome, Ashley!! You are SO amazing! So proud of you!!

Unknown said...

Wait...you live in AZ?! How did I miss this...girl, I think we need to meet up for coffee and "discuss" The Shine Project in person. :)

Ashley Romney said...

I just watched your video. You are such an inspiring example. You are beautiful and you know how to go out of your way to make a difference. You let good works and confidence shine through you! I still hope you are planning on doing a Utah Shine Project.