photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Friday, July 8, 2011

Happiness Is....

Getting together with sweet souls who care to make a difference in their communitiesPhotobucket


Knowing that I'll be married to the love of my life forever (And knowing that he'll rub my legs whenever they hurt. He treats me GOOD)Photobucket


Indulging in Pizookie. Yes, this my friends, is happiness. (It's been brought to my attention that this is an AZ "thing"... Recipe soon to come so you can have a better quality of life)


Photobucket


Learning more from children than they could ever learn from you. Their purity and love should teach us all a little something about life


Photobucket

Silliness

Photobucket

Having the craziest and funnest family around town

Photobucket

Monetary blessings that bring new cars! Thank you San Tan Ford! (Who just happen to also be our main event sponsor for the October silent auction. Show them some love HERE for making everything possible! They're helping us send students to college.)

Photobucket


And last, but CERTAINLY not least, happiness is in every email that I get from people who are pledging to make a difference. Your support and willingness to host CHANGE jars has brought SO much joy and excitement this week I can't even express it! Link up the CHANGE jars that you have made in the space provided below. I can't wait to see your creativity!

Sometimes life gets so stressful that we forget about all of the blessings that bring us happiness. In the comments below, complete the sentence:

Happiness is......


15 comments:

CaseyWiegand said...

um what is pizookie and YES to the recipe, YUMMMMMMM

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

great list! lots of special happy things :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Amanda said...

Just posted about the Change for Change project! Hopefully this will bring even more people to help make a change!!!

Tiffany said...

I think I've heard of pizookies before. Oh my goodness, those babies are simply BEAUTIFUL! My happiness is my beautiful boys.

Stesha said...

I cant wait to see the new car!!! You are happiness!!!! miss you. xxoo

Holley Gerth said...

Happiness is...finding a fabulous blog like yours with sweet words and eye candy too!

Alysson said...

love your post on happiness! and Id love that pizookie recipe! XO

http://simplicityisultimatesophistication.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

I'll have to post some of my own happiness today :)

I heart pizookies!! It's a Cali thing too...

Emily said...

I guess I haven't lived in AZ long enough...I don't know what a pizookie is! It sure looks good! :D Love your list!

Ashley said...

so many beautiful things on this last ashley! hope you have a wonderful weekend!:)

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Love that picture of you in the black coat, you look super cute! And happiness for me is curling up with ice cream combined with whipped cream, in my PJs, watchin a good movie with my guy!

Dana Fox said...

lovely list :) so great
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

Amanda said...

pizookies are not just an arizona thing, they sell them at BJ's restaurant and brewhouse! i've had many a pizookie and now that you brought it up i'll have to see if there's a BJ's in san antonio lol!

Christi said...

yum, pazookie! a favorite around here, too!

i'm hosting a july giftaway - anthropologie pillow and some goodies! i hope you'll enter!

Anonymous said...

pizookies are my favorite thing! nothing better :) arizona really does it best in the dessert department!