photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TWO ETSY SHOPS DO A GIVEAWAY!

GIVEAWAY DAY!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

We have TWO amazing Etsy shops today that are giving away

some delicious items.

Let me introduce you to


and



Photobucket

"Hello!...My name is Heidi of "Heidi Devlin Design"....my on-line shop at Etsy.com. By trade, I am an interior designer & have my own design business. I am constantly on the hunt for interesting & charming items for my clients,...so a couple of years ago decided to begin designing a line of "hand-stenciled pillows" for not only my own clients, but for my on-line shop as well! With my own style best described as "urban-colonial", I have taken the bold, yet classic feel of "monograms & typography", & added them to burlaps, cottons & tickings.... creating pillows that have that "vintage feel" we love & are attracted to! For me, it is the "creative process" that I love! Can't wait to meet you! xo,Heidi"

(Click HERE for Etsy shop!)

Look at some items found in her shop! I SERIOUSLY need these in my home!

Photobucket

Winner will recieve a customized sweetheart pillow:

Photobucket

AMAZING, right?!

Next up is...

Photobucket

"Hi! My name is Becky and I'm the owner/designer of Simply Sweet. I am a mom of two wonderful kids! I'm a girl who loves ruffles and the word - fabulous! I am also a perfectionist and night owl! I have always loved being creative and crafty. When my daughter was born, I started making every girly accessory imaginable. Soon Simply Sweet made it's debut! My goal is for my customers to be as thrilled with my products/designs as much as I am!"


Her princess-like tutus and headbands make me want a little one!


(click HERE for Etsy shop!)


Photobucket


Even if you don't have kids yet, this is a PERFECT gift.


The winner will recieve:


Photobucket


One winner will be drawn for each item,


and giveaway will end Thursday @ Midnight!


How to enter: (leave a separate entry for each)


1. MUST be a Shine Project follower


2. Like Heidi Devlin Design on Facebook


3. Like Simply Sweet on Facebook


4. Follow Heidi Devlin Design on her crafty BLOG


5. Repost this giveaway on FB/Twitter/or your Blog!


THAT'S FIVE POSSIBLE ENTRIES!


Get crackin! And GOOOD LUCK!

192 comments:

Emma G said...

I'm a follower!

AshleyRae said...

I'm a follower :)

Nanny Steph said...

I'm an avid follower of your blog and I love it!! :)

AshleyRae said...

and i'm following Heidi's blog

Nanny Steph said...

I like Heidi Devlin Design on Facebook!! I love her stuff!!

Nanny Steph said...

I like Simply Sweet on Facebook!! Her stuff makes me want a little one too!! :) Good thing 2 of my friends just had baby girls!!

Nanny Steph said...

I am now following Heidi Devlin Design's blog!! Super excited!!

Anonymous said...

I am a follower!!

resourcefulred@gmail.com

http://resourcefulred.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Ohhh man I loveee that pillow! I'm a follower! :)

Katie said...

Love those pillows AND those headbands are too adorable...makes me want to have a little one maybe just a little bit too ; )

Anonymous said...

I'm a shine follower! :) musgrovesgirl11@yahoo.com

Megan Klackner said...

I follow you!

Amanda said...

Oooo I would LOVE to win the Simply Sweet one! I'm having a little girl this month. =D

By the way, I'm a regular follower.

Megan Klackner said...

and i am now a very excited follower of her blog. :)

Unknown said...

Of course Im a Follower of yours!

Anonymous said...

i "like" Heidi's FB! gosh those pillows are adorable! if i don't win i'll have to buy one anyways :) musgrovesgirl11@yahoo.com

Megan Klackner said...

and i tweeted about this!

Unknown said...

Liked Heidi Devlin Design on Facebook!

Nanny Steph said...

Check out my blog: stephhage.blogspot.com!!

Anonymous said...

i liked simply sweet on FB!!! even though i don't have a baby my newest niece is only 3 weeks old! :) musgrovesgirl11@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Liked Simply Sweet on facebook too!! freaking cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

i'm following Heidi's blog "foxgloves, fabric, and folly" :) musgrovesgirl11@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

I just 'liked' Heidi on Facebook. By the way, the link you posted for her took me to Simply Sweet, but I was still able to find her. =D

Amanda said...

I also 'liked' Simply Sweet on FB!

Amanda said...

I'm following Heidi's blog now. Thanks for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

I JUST Tweeted about it!!

Amanda said...

AND I just shared a link on FB for your fabulous giveaway ;-)

Unknown said...

I'm a follower!

Job and Rachael said...

I follow the Shine Project! :) Amazing giveaways, I would adore either one of them! :)

yosho_13@hotmail.com

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

Ashley, yet another amazing giveaway! thanks so much for this chance...i think those have been my most typed words on your site - um, other than YOU ARE GORGEOUS & THE KINDEST SOUL FLOWER! which should be included everywhere :)

pillows and baby things make me ridiculously happy! ♥

Kate said...

I want that Devlin pillow! I follow you! Duh. ;)

Kate said...

And I liked Devlin on FB!

Kate said...

And I am now following her blog. That's three separate entries right?

Kristen said...

great giveaway! I'm a follower!

beau&lindee said...

i'm a follower:)

beau&lindee said...

i "liked" heidi devlin on fb.

beau&lindee said...

i "liked" simply sweet on fb.

beau&lindee said...

im a follower of her "Crafty blog"

Alli said...

I am most certainly a follower of the shine project!

Alli said...

Tweeted from @allisonmseward. :) I tagged you in it!

Melissa Hare said...

following!!!!

Melissa Hare said...

Tweeted!!

kittykerri said...

I am a follower! The Sweetheart pillow is amazing!

kitty(dot)kerri(at)gmail(dot)com

kittykerri said...

I am a fan of Heidi Devlin Design on FB.

Kerri F
kitty(dot)kerri(at)gmail(dot)com

kittykerri said...

I am a fan of Simply Sweet on FB.

Kerri F
kitty(dot)kerri(at)gmail(dot)com

Tara said...

I'm a follower of this blog and Heidi's and I like both of the sites on Facebook

kittykerri said...

I follow Heidi Devlin Design Blog

kitty(dot)kerri(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

I'm a shine project follower! kcballif@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I like Heidi on FB!

Unknown said...

I like simply sweet on FB!

kittykerri said...

I blogged about the giveaway: http://kittykerri.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway-galore-tuesday-edition.html

kitty(dot)kerri(at)gmail(dot)com

mommadillard said...

I am a follower of your blog

Heather Mullin said...

I am a Shine Project Follower!

Heather Mullin said...

I am a fan of Heidi Devlin Design on FB.

FB name is Heather Stokes Mullin


heatherdmullin@gmail.com

Heather Mullin said...

I am a follower of Simply Sweet on FB.

Facebook name is Heather Stokes Mullin

heatherdmullin@gmail.com

Heather Mullin said...

I also am a friend of Simply Sweet on her blog! LOVE IT!!!!

heatherdmullin@gmail.com

Heather Mullin said...

I retweeted about the giveaway from yours Ashley!

Twitter name is HeatherStokes2

heatherdmullin@gmail.com

mommadillard said...

I am following Heidi Delvin Design's blog

mommadillard said...

I retweeted about your giveaway! I don't have a FB page so I did what I could :D Have a blessed, beautiful day Ashley!!!

@armymecswife

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

what a fun giveaway!! i follow your lovely blog via GFC :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

liked hedi devlin design on facebk! LOVE the beee pillow :) xoxo jcd

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

now following foxgloves, fabric and folly blog! xoxo jcd

Kelly Clark said...

I'm a follower of your blog!

Kelly Clark said...

I like Heidi Devlin Design on FB :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

and just tweeted! xoxo jcd
@cornflakedreams

Kelly Clark said...

I like Simply Sweet on Facebook

Kelly Clark

Kelly Clark said...

I follow Heidi Devlin Design's crafty blog!

Mrs. Celeste said...

im a follower!

Anonymous said...

i follow the Shine Project

GretchTM said...

Great stuff here! Those pillows are adorable. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I believe the dress you saw on my header is from Charlotte Russe. I can't remember exactly. Haha! The picture was taken last year!

Unknown said...

I'm a follower!

Unknown said...

Blogged about it...

Unknown said...

Liked Simply Sweet...

Lachele said...

you are beautiful.
Let's be friends mmkay!
I love your blog! You're amazing.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

i'm a follower!

Anonymous said...

i like simply sweet on facebook.

Anonymous said...

i like heidi devlin design on facebook.

Anonymous said...

i follow foxgloves, fabric, and folly!

Kelly Obregon said...

I'm a devoted follow of the SHINE project and LOVE the giveaways! This will be my first participation in one! :)

AliciaDawn said...

I like/LOVE Heidi Devlin Design on FB. Adorable.

AliciaDawn said...

I adore the Foxgloves, Fabric, and Folly blog (and follow it as well)

Kelly Obregon said...

HelloKellyJo on Twitter just tweeted about this giveaway!

AliciaDawn said...

I like Simply Sweet on Facebook! Thanks so much for sharing, Ashley!

Kelly Obregon said...

I wish there was a LOVE button on facebook because I would push it for Heidi Devlin Design! I guess the "like" will have to contain my excitement!

brittany said...

i'm a follower!

brittany said...

liked Heidi Devlin Design on facebook!

brittany said...

liked Simply Sweet on facebook!

brittany said...

followed Heidi Devlin Design's blog :)

brittany said...

posted on twitter about this giveaway!

Sarah said...

I am a follower of your blog. It's my favourite :)

Sarah said...

I like Heidi Devlin Design on facebook :)

Sarah said...

I like Simply Sweet on facebook also :)

a_jorgenson said...

I'm a follower. :)

a_jorgenson said...

And I like Heidi on FB...

a_jorgenson said...

AND I follow her blog....

a_jorgenson said...

AND, I tweeted. Cuz I really would love that pillow (hubs and I just got married 6 months ago).

jessica said...

I'm a Shine Follower!! {and I received my necklace today - I LOVE IT!!}

jessica said...

I liked Heidi's Facebook page too!

Stefanie Cross said...

I'm of course a follower of Shine Project~!

Stefanie Cross said...

Following Heidi Devlin Design now :)

Stefanie Cross said...

Liked Simply Sweet on FB!

Stefanie Cross said...

Liked Heidi Devlin Design!

Stefanie Cross said...

Posted the give away and amazing shine project blog on my FB! I hope others can join in this journey! xoxo!

BritCosplay said...

How cute! I love this giveaway!

Molly S. said...

I am a SHINE follower. Of course :)

Molly S. said...

I Like Heidi Devlin Design on Facebook via Molly Jacquinot!

Molly S. said...

I Like Simply Sweet on Facebook via Molly Jacquinot!

Molly S. said...

I follow Heidi's BLOG!

Molly S. said...

I tweeted about the giveaway via @midwesterntouch! LOVE this giveaway!

Unknown said...

I am a new follower. I seen a post about you on Love Stitched and was so touched and wanted to come join your project. I love a giveaway too, and I especially love those adorable pillows! Thanks for letting me join in the giveaway!

Unknown said...

I'm now following Foxgloves, Fabric and Folly.

Unknown said...

Tweeted about this and followed you so you could see. @coffeenkisses.

Sherri said...

I'm a shine project follower! What an awesome giveaway.

Nicole said...

I liked Simply Sweet on facebook!

Taylor Morgan said...

obsessed!! I want/need a pillow from Heidi. so cute!!

Mostly Food and Crafts said...

I'm a shine follower!

dr3am3r said...

I'm a follower and i like what i see. :)

dr3am3r said...

twittered:
@Piquelar
check out this blog for a shuweet giveaway: http://ashlemieux.blogspot.com/2011/04/two-etsy-shops-do-giveaway.html

dr3am3r said...

I liked Simply Sweet on FB.

dr3am3r said...

I liked Heidi Devlin Design on FB. :)

dr3am3r said...

ANd I followed Heidi Devlin Design blog.

I love these ladies work. So creative and I can hardly wait to keep an eye on Heidi's blog. It looks like the place to be honestly.

Unknown said...

Cute stuff :)

Meredith said...

Of Course a loyal follower of the Shine Project!

Meredith said...

Now a follower of Heidi Devlin's Blog! ;)

Meredith said...

"Liked" Heidi Devlin Designs FB page!

Meredith said...

"Liked" Simply Sweet on FB! (Be still my girly loving heart!)

JennaLynn said...

I follow via bloglovin! :)

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

I'm a Shine Project follower!

Eva Marie said...

Thanks for stopping by :) love those pillows

Mindie Hilton said...

I follow the Shine Project.

Tamarra said...

I'm a follower of the Shine Project

Tamarra said...

I Like Heidi Devlin Design on Facebook, her pillows are great!

Tamarra said...

I follow Heidi Devlin on her blog:)

Tamarra said...

i Like Simply Sweet on Facebook, love the headband flowers for babies

Tamarra said...

Posted about your blog on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/tamarra.hardie love the giveaway choices!

Breaking Free From Old Ways said...

I like Heidi Devlin on fb

kaylynn_0419(at)yahoo(dot)com

Breaking Free From Old Ways said...

I like simply sweet on fb

I like Heidi Devlin on fb

kaylynn_0419(at)yahoo(dot)com

Breaking Free From Old Ways said...

I follow Heidi Devlin Design blog

kaylynn_0419(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I follow the shine project!:) Thanks!

Unknown said...

I liked Heidi Devlin Design on Facebook! :) Thank you!

Unknown said...

I liked Simply Sweet on Facebook!! Thank you!

Unknown said...

I Follow Heidi Devlin Design on her crafty BLOG!!! Thank you!!

Unknown said...

I re posted about the giveaway on facebook!!! Thank you! http://www.facebook.com/noramay88

Christina said...

I'm a very happy follower!! :)

Alexis Kaye said...

I'm a new follower of heidi! YAY!

Alexis Kaye said...

I'm a follower of you as well. of course. :)

gin said...

I'm a Shine Project follower!

mary said...

Oooh, I'm a follower! And trying to spread my sunshine too! Pick me pick me! I must have this pillow! xox!

heidi said...

i'm a follower! thanks for the great giveaways!

Elisa said...

I am a follower!

elisa45.blogspot.com
~Elisa:)

Elisa said...

I liked Heidi Devlin Design on Facebook

Elisa said...

I liked Simply Sweet on Facebook

Elisa said...

I followed Heidi Devlin Design's blog

Elisa said...

I facebooked the giveaway


I am totally entering this giveaway for my baby sister. ^_^

elisekayem said...

I'm a follower! :)

elisekayem said...

I like Heidi Devlin Design on facebook!

elisekayem said...

I like Simply Sweet on facebook too!

elisekayem said...

I follow the Heidi Devlin blog!

elisekayem said...

I tweeted!

http://twitter.com/#!/elisekayem/status/58035500463820800

Anonymous said...

I'm your follower :)

Rissy said...

Your giveaways are that much better because you do more than one at a time! I can't wait for Friday by the way!

CarissaExplainsItAll

the little farm that could said...

What an absolutely brilliant giveaway. I have, of course, done all 5 tasks..was a follower of Heidi and realized I bought some flower headbands for my niece from simply sweet a few months back. Both are lovely and talented ladies.

Sarah Jane said...

I follow your blog!

Sarah Jane said...

I like Heidi Devlin Design on FB

Sarah Jane said...

I like Simply Sweet Shoppe on FB

Sarah Jane said...

I follow Heidi Devlin Design Blog

Sarah Jane said...

I posted about your giveaway on my blog

www.sjscrafts.blogspot.com

dreamer said...

I am a Shine Project follower! :)

dreamer said...

and I am now also a Heidi Devlin Design follower! :)

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I follow Heidi's blog. dramaqueensmum@gmail.com

Marlee said...

I follow you! I Love The Shine Project!

Marlee said...

I liked Heidi Devlin Design on FB

Marlee said...

I liked Simply Sweet on FB

Marlee said...

I now follow Foxgloves, Fabric and Folly by Heidi Devlin!

Marlee said...

I just facebooked about the giveaway!

Heather said...

I'm a Shine Project follower!

Heather said...

And I liked Heidi Delvin on Facebook.

Heather said...

I like Simply Sweet for real. And I like it on facebook.

Heather said...

I follow Foxgloves, Fabric, and Folly too!

Sarah M. said...

I'm a new Shine Project follower! :-)

Sarah M. said...

I like Heidi Devlin Design on FB!

Sarah M. said...

I like Simply Sweet on FB!

Sarah M. said...

I'm following Heidi Devlin Design's blog!

Team Airhart said...

I follow The Shine Project!

Team Airhart said...

I like Heidi Devlin Design on Facebook!

Team Airhart said...

I like Simply Sweet on Facebook!

brianna said...

I'm a SHINE follower!

brianna said...

And I Like Heidi Devlin!

brianna said...

And Simply Sweet! I FREAKING LOVE THAT STUFF! Makes me want a little girl, but if I win that one my 3 year old and 5 month old nieces will look adorable!

April said...

i am a follower!

April said...

i like simply sweet on FB

brianna said...

And I'm going to tell peeps about this giveaway!