HAPPY MONDAY!
I hope your weekend was fantastic,
and that your ready for a little SHINE challenge.
If you havent yet read my weekend post below this, read it first!
This week, I'm going to have the Shine Challenge be a little more
open, so we can all find something that we can ease into.
I want everyone to participate, so you can see how simple
and rewarding these challenges can be.
I've always wanted to make cake pops, so this weekend I gave it a try.
You know what?!
They turned out HORRIBLE!
I'm not a baker! BUT, I was happy that I actually tried it,
instead of just talking about how much I wanted to.
It was such a simple thing, and even though it didn't turn out like I had planned,
I was still happy that I tried.
THIS WEEK,
Your challenge is to CHOOSE a previous
SHINE challenge, and complete it!
Click on the Weekly Shine Challenges tab above, and choose one
that you know you can accomplish this week.
From giving a compliment a day, to doing something you've never done,
There's a challenge for everyone that can help get us into the swing of doing this.
Don't forget to post about your experience on your blog on FRIDAY,
and link it up back here...
This way, we spread the joy to a LOT more people!!!
I feel a SHINE EPEDEMIC coming on!!! :)













17 comments:
Love your shine challenges Ashley, they're so inspirational.
C x
http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/
This looks so fun! I'm in :)
P.S. I fail at baking ALL THE TIME but it's still fun.
I failed at the whole cake pop thing too!! I guess I will have to try again!
http://thelittlebrownhouse.us/2010/09/20/from-cake-pop-to-cake-flop/
Excellent. Will definitely be joining in!
i totally made cupcake pops from Bakerella last week! they were so so fun to make..but mine didnt come out that good either haha next time!
xoxoxo
I love that you admitted they didn't turn out so well... honesty is the bestest!
I swear to you I am doing it this week! no more excuses from this girl... I have done some, but not posted. Expect a link back from yours truly this friday!
CarissaExplainsItAll
Since I'm new to the weekly challenges, I had a lot of previous ones to choose from. But I definetly know that the "Cheer for your Enemies" is for me this week. Espeically to people at work, who although are not my enemies, but sometimes make my day not so easy and my attitude not so nice. So starting today... I'm cheering for them!
I found when making cake pops that freezing them before frosting them helped big time! Did you mix the cake with frosting before shaping them? That's how I do it. I need to keep working on the giving compliments. It's something that I believe in so much but need to do a lot more. :) Starting with... I LOOVE your jacket!! Like, a lot!
After going through the previous challenges, I decided which I am going to do. I drafted up Wednesdays post this morning and I think this will go perfect with it. I think it will be something I really need. Can't wait to email it to you.
I admit you could have been talking about me in your last post. Thanks for getting me off my butt! =) This week I'm choosing last week's prject "Spring Cleaning The SHINE Way" to do.
My oh my, I have to pick one? Well ok then, that alone is a challenge, but I am up for it. Check my blog and here Friday to see which one.
So excited to join in miss!!! Too bad your cake pops didn't turn out but the photos looks great!!! xoxo
Shine? Count me in! Sounds absolutely shinerific!
http://little-miss-who.blogspot.com
what a fun project!! the cupcake pops sound like a great idea.. too bad they didnt turn out. thanks for stopping by my blog! love yours! now following :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams
This is a good one to get me started. Very inspirational :)
Hey everybody!! I completed my challenge for this week!! Since it's only Wednesday, I should try for something else, but I'm happy that I did succeed in this one area in the busy life that I lead! Everybody check it out on my blog:
www.jametara.blogspot.com
Oh no, I can't believe they didn't come out good!! I love the little pan u were using, I think I need to add that to my collection.
Post a Comment