photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

DOUBLE Giveaway!

TODAY IS GIVEAWAY DAY!

We have TWO giveaways today from a couple of our lovely sponsors.

These ladies are both talented, lovely, and have CUTE Etsy shops!

Let me officially introduce you to

PRETTY LITTLE LIONS

and

C-DOT DESIGN


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


"Hello World! I'm Jillian aka the Queen Lioness over at Pretty Little Lion Designs. I recently ditched my cubicle in a stuffy office to conquer the world of hair flair. I truly believe an outfit can always be spiced up with a sassy flower clip or headbeand. I enjoy making hair accessories that add a sparkle to the day & makes a woman feel like a pin-up, even if she is just lounging around in her PJ's. While not creating, you can find me stalking a number of blogs {The Shine Project is my first stop}, laughing out loud, singing in the shower, and dancing my butt off."


Isn't she fantastic?!


Here's whats up for grabs from her shop!


Photobucket


The next sponsor on the list is...


Photobucket


C-Dot Designs has everything from earrings to necklaces to note cards.


Beautiful!


"I began blogging after getting married. We had just moved into our house and our washing machine broke, ruining our floor. Soon after, our heater broke. And then our car broke, twice. And then Husband hit a deer. So, I began blogging about these little adventures, more as an outlet for myself as I entered into the newly married world that seemed to be against me. My other outlet, making unique jewelry, headband, gift cards and fun crafts became C(dot) Design. You can go to http://macho-and-tough.blogspot.com/ to read my blog Yeah, that's macho and tough."


Photobucket


Photobucket



Aren't you all lucky today?!


To enter (leave a comment for each):


You get a separate entry for each one you do!


Two winners will be chosen!


1.You MUST be a follower of The Shine Project


2. Follow Pretty Little Lions on


blog


facebook


3. Follow C-Dot on


blog


facebook


twitter


Re-post this giveaway on FB/Twitter/ or your Blog!


Giveaway ends on Thursday at midnight!


105 comments:

Mic said...

Great giveaways! Follower here!

Mic said...

Follower on Pretty Little Lions blog! Thanks for the chance!

Mic said...

Follower now on C-dot! Awesome stuff. Thanks for the chance to win some!

Unknown said...

Ok I follow you!

Unknown said...

I follow Pretty Little Lion

(and her facebook page wasn't found when I looked.....)

Unknown said...

I follow C-dot!

Unknown said...

I liked c-dot's page on Facebook!

Whew! All done ;)

Melissa Hare said...

Yay! Another great giveaway :)

Following!

Sarah said...

I am a follower of your blog :)

beau&lindee said...

love the giveaways. i am a follower!

kittykerri said...

I am a follower of Shine Project!

kittykerri said...

I am now a follower of cdot's blog mocho & tough...I'm looking forward to reading her!

kittykerri said...

I am also now following pretty little lions blog. =)

kittykerri said...

Am now a fan of c-dot on FB

kittykerri said...

I am a fan of pretty little lion designs on FB. =D

kittykerri said...

Am now following c-dot on twitter (under kitty_kerri)

Heather Mullin said...

I am a follower of The Shine Project!

Heather Mullin said...

I now follow Pretty Lion's Blog

Heather Mullin said...

I am now a fan of Pretty Lion's FB

Heather Mullin said...

I now follow C-Dot's Blog

Heather Mullin said...

I now follow C-Dot on Twitter

Heather Mullin said...

I now follow C-Dot on Twitter

Heather Mullin said...

I tweeted about the giveaway. I retweeted what you tweeted about the giveaway Ashley because I don't know how to find my Twitter code.

Twitter name: HeatherStokes2

Josh, Deborah, Ashton and Amanda said...

I am now following C-Dot on my facebook and my blog! :)

Josh, Deborah, Ashton and Amanda said...

I am also following Pretty Little Lions on my blog and facebook... The flowers and other hair accessories are ADORABLE! I have an 18 month old girl who ALWAYS gets a flower or bow in her hair... AND SO DO I! I guess a little sparkle added to any day makes me smile. :)

Alyssa Quigley said...

i follow the Shine Project

Alyssa Quigley said...

i "like" Pretty Little Lions on facebook... her clips are amazing!

Job and Rachael said...

I am a follower of the Shine Project! :) Awesome giveaway! :)

yosho_13@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow Pretty Little Lions on FB!

Kelly said...

awesome! i follow you!

Unknown said...

I follow C-Dot on FB!

Kelly said...

i follow Cdot designs on blogger now :)

Ashley said...

Awesome giveaways! I'm a follower!

Ashley said...

I'm following Pretty Little Lion!

Ashley said...

I'm following C-dot!

Emma G said...

I am a follower of the shine project.

I love the vintage cameo and pearl necklace from cdot.

Emma G said...

I like the wine poppy hair clip from Pretty Little Lion best.

emmamanndalynn@gmail.com

melissa said...

That necklace is to die for!!! Beautiful! Great giveaway miss, as always! =) xoxo

Rachel said...

new follower, here! :)

Anonymous said...

Aw these giveaways are adorable! I'm a follower of your blog and read it daily :) I hope your knee is feeling better!!!

Kimberly Nan said...

I follow Shine!

Anonymous said...

i'm a follower of the shine project! these are such amazing giveaways! :)

Anonymous said...

i now follow pretty little lion's blog!

Anonymous said...

i follow c(dot)'s blog (macho & tough!) now!

Anonymous said...

i like c(dot) design on facebook

Anonymous said...

i like pretty little lion designs on facebook.

Anonymous said...

i also follow @cdotdesigns on twitter (@learningsarah)

Anna K. said...

I am a Shine Project Follower!

Mindie Hilton said...

Cool give away thanks for the chance to win, follower through google connect here.

Anonymous said...

I Follow SHINE project!

Anonymous said...

I now follow Pretty Little Lions!

Anonymous said...

I liked Pretty Little Lions on facebook!

Anonymous said...

I now follow c-dot's blog!

Anonymous said...

I liked c-dot on facebook!

Anonymous said...

I linked to this giveaway on my blog! http://firearmsandvegetablegardens.blogspot.com/2011/04/shine-project-double-give-away.html

kittykerri said...

I blogged about this giveaway & c-dot...
http://kittykerri.blogspot.com/2011/04/sharing-is-caring.html

Fash Boulevard said...

Ashley, love, I'm obsessed with the necklace. Amazing giveaway. be sure to swing by for 3 new post today on all things celebrity fashion. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
follow.love.comment

Emily said...

cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

I follow :)

resourcefulred@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow your blog! I love it!

Unknown said...

I "like" Pretty Little Lions on FB

Unknown said...

I "like" C-Dot Design on FB

Amy said...

I follow Shine project

Nicole said...

Ash: I have been meaning to tell you that this project you have started is amazing. I am now a follower to this project and a follower to both C-Dot Designs and Pretty Little Lions. Great job!

gin said...

I follow you! Trying to get my shine on all the time even in this grey weather we've been having down here!

Alexis Kaye said...

I follow you!

Alexis Kaye said...

I follow macho!

Happiness Project said...

I'm now following Pretty Little Lions and C-Dot Designs!

mommadillard said...

Follower of your blog :D

mommadillard said...

following Pretty Little Lions

mommadillard said...

following C-Dot Designs

Breaking Free From Old Ways said...

I am a follower of the shine project!

kaylynn_0419(at)yahoo(dot)com

Breaking Free From Old Ways said...

I follow pretty little lions blog!

kaylynn_0419(at)yahoo(dot)com

Breaking Free From Old Ways said...

I follow pretty little lions on fb

kaylynn_0419(at)yahoo(dot)com

Breaking Free From Old Ways said...

I follow C dot designs blog!

kaylynn_0419(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tiffany said...

I'm a follower! Great giveaways! :)

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Breaking Free From Old Ways said...

I follow c dot on fb!

kaylynn_0419(at)yahoo(dot)com

Breaking Free From Old Ways said...

I follow c dot on twitter

kaylynn_0419(at)yahoo(dot)com

Bekah McDuffie said...

I am a loving follower of the Shine Project!

matters of merrymaking

Bekah McDuffie said...

I am now following pretty little lions blog!

matters of merrymaking

Bekah McDuffie said...

I am a fan of PLL on facebook!

matters of merrymaking

Bekah McDuffie said...

I am a follower of c dot's blog!

matters of merrymaking

Bekah McDuffie said...

I am a fan of c dot on facebook!

matters of merrymaking

Bekah McDuffie said...

I am following c dot on twitter!

matters of merrymaking

elisekayem said...

I'm a shine project follower!! :) Thanks for the amazing giveaways!!! :)

elisekayem said...

I like pretty little lion designs on facebook!

elisekayem said...

I like c dot on facebook too!! :)

elisekayem said...

I'm following c dot via twitter! @elisekayem

Unknown said...

I'm a SHINE follower...thanks for the opportunity! :)

Sarah

Sherri said...

I am a SHINE follower and fellow Shine Gal!

Anonymous said...

I am now a follower of Pretty Little Lion's blog :)

Anonymous said...

I am now following C-Dots blog :)

Anonymous said...

I like Pretty Little Lion Designs on Facebook

aayularaswati said...

hello there.. i follow your blog :)

aayularaswati said...

i follow Pretty Little Lions on blog

aayularaswati said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aayularaswati said...

i 'liked' page on facebook of Pretty Little Lions too :)

aayularaswati said...

i follow c-dot on blog

aayularaswati said...

i follow c-dot on facebook page

aayularaswati said...

i follow c-dot on twitter too :)

aayularaswati said...

here's the linl that i re-posted it on twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/miss_a_you

Team Airhart said...

I follow The Shine Project!

AshleyRae said...

I follow the Shine project!

AshleyRae said...

And i follow C-Dot's blog as well! <3 it!

Alli said...

I love both giveaways. They're amazing! You have lovely sponsors.