photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

1,000 Shiners Strong

Photobucket Photobucket
It happened so fast, that we didn't get appropriate time to CELEBRATE!

CHEERS to you, SHINERS! :)

The Shine Project has affected thousands of lives, all over the world, because of YOUR desire to make a change. In less than three months, over 1,000 followers have stepped up to the plate to take the challenge to SHINE. We're just getting started! To celebrate this fantastic mark, I have been working on a new addition to the mission of The Shine Project. The final touches are being made this week... So in the next few days, IT WILL BE REVEALED!


I am SO excited about it, and know that all of you will be too. We're making a difference, so let's keep the shinning ball rolling!

MORE EXCITING NEWS... At the end of this month NBC news in Arizona will be doing a feature on The Shine Project. I am EXCITED. And am SO GRATEFUL to be able to work with your sweet selves every day! Who's ready to spread the SHINE!?

25 comments:

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

congratulations on being featured on the news :) super exciting!!

Gertrude said...

Congratulations!! xo

HettyA said...

Congrats! I'm excited to hear the new addition! :)

Rissy said...

this is amazing. Ashley you absolutely different all the acknowledgement that you are getting. Let's get it to 10,000 woo hoo!!!

CarissaExplainsItAll

Kate said...

SO many wonderful things! You are amazing for all you do and deserve every ounce of recognition! Can't wait to hear about what's next!

XO, Katie

Jenni said...

congratulations! you make me want my light to shine each and every day! thank you for being such an inspiration!

Bekah McDuffie said...

Congrats, Ashley! You work so hard and you are so inspirational, you deserve it!

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

congrats ash cash! thats so exciting! :]
-karly

jessica // union shore said...

wonderful things are happening for you my dear and you deserve it!! xo

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Ready ready!! Congrats on your accomplishments and hard work!!! It's paying off ;)

Miss Amy said...

PROUD of you Miss Ash. Love you lots. Hope the knee is ok. Mine is.....alright. We can hobble together. Any news from the doc?

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

many, many congrats Ashley! this is wonderful news and excited what this week will bring plus big wow's on the upcoming NBC feature!!!! ♥

melissa said...

Congrats!!! You deserve it!! You have an amazing blog! x

Michelle said...

Congratulations! You deserve it! You've done an awesome job with bringing recognition to your Shine Project! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on everything you have accomplished!! I'm in awe of how amazing you are and dedicated to this project. It really does show how you just need an idea for good and set your heart to it :) Can't wait to hear what's coming next!!

Gentri said...

Congratulations! So excited for you. :)

thepaisleytab said...

Ashley! Thanks so much for your sweet words and for visiting my blog. Your blog is pretty fab too! :) I'll be following!

Cheers!

T!ffany
www.coffeetalksandcatwalks.com

Tammigirl said...

I love it when people pay attention to what is good.

Yay you!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

How awesome! Congrats!!

Ashley said...

Thank you for checking out my blog and I am so thankful you did...because it led me straight to yours! I don't know you, but you are clearly an inspiration to many people! Cheers to your accomplishments and you now have a new follower! Loved reading about the SHINE project!

-AR
http://plum-bucket.blogspot.com

Jacqueline said...

Oh Ash! I'm SO excited for you! You are enabling amazing things in this world.

Jac

Gaby said...

yay for you! How very exciting. I hope i get to see the news story...

Sippy Cup Mom said...

Congratulations! Everything you are doing is amazing!

Bre said...

So many exciting things are happening for you all because you want to light up other people's lives. Truly inspirational.

Alli said...

Congrats! Your blog is amazing and I'm very excited for you!