i LOVE date nights.
Expecially when it involves a lentil fetoosh salad (and my hubby, of course.)
I should be embarrassed that I have literally been dying
to post about Pita Jungle and their Lentil Fetoosh Salad,
but, I'm just not!
See that bowl of goodness up there?!
YOU HAVE TO GET IT.
I crave it weekly, it's a problem.
Husband doesn't like it so much because it makes my breath
smell stinky like onions.
But I smooch him anyways.
So Pita Jungle, if you're reading this,
I WANT TO BE YOUR POSTER GIRL.
thanks.
What date nights make you go googly-eyed?
Here's your last friendly reminder to email me pictures and goals
from this week's challenge!
You could be featured on Sunday...oh yes, that's nice :)













28 comments:
Awww looks like it was a great date night! Love your outfit & the headband! So cute! Happy Saturday! x
Pita Jungle...that's my dream restaurant! looks yummy! yay for date night!
Looks like a great date night! Love love that headband ... you look super cute :) x
you look absolutely adorable in that first picture... I could see it on Billboards everywhere... just think unlimited Pita Jungle for LIFE! How amazing.
ok, I've never been to Pita Jungle, but I'll get behind it for you!
Pita Jungle is my FAVORITE!!!! I LOVE THEIR PHILLY CHICKEN!!! Seriously, it'll change your life. Get it. Tia Rosa's is another favorite. Thier chicken makes my heart go boom boom pow! I just love it! Me and the fionce (I just got engaged!!!) got one of those entertainement books. You can get them for $25. They have a billion half off coupons in there! Going out is literally half the price for us now! It paid for itself within the first week!
Date nights are the best and it looks like yours was fun and filled with some yummy food...too cute!!!
Liesl :)
Love the hair, and that headband, its so cute..I'm jealous!
xoxo
Petchie
That food looks amazing! I love that adorable headband you're wearing too.
I'm a pretty new follower of you blog and I'm looking in to your challenge... what a great idea. (:
love your hair!!
Absolutely adorable headband. Such a cute post! Pita Jungle looks amazing!
That salad looks AMAZING!
you are so cute!
i love the way your hair holds in place. my hair has a mind of its own even though it's straight.
Just Better Together
Love the first picture, so natural and vibrant. Her hairband is really cool! Have a great weekend!
LOOKS Like fun! And you looked adorb :)
That food looks fantastic!!! Seriously Ashley you are the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!! Love your style...do you know just how fabulous you and your blog are?!?!?! Hubby and I are headed out for our date night at this very moment...no kids for the evening just my sweetie and I oh and CHINESE TAKEOUT!!! Soooo excited:)
So fun to have found your blog! LOVE your headband and outfit! And date nights are fabulous!
You two are too cute.
My hubby and I love a little place here in Florida that makes yummy food and a delicious strawberry sangria.
Have a great weekend.
how cute are you! love your flower headband!
Oh my gosh I MISS PITA JUNGLE!!!!!!!!!!
i just found your blog and i love it :)
and i love your pretty blonde hair in the top knot!
I love date night too!! you guys look so cute and that food looks amazing xx
You are amazing Ashley! :) I may, have never met you, but YOU ARE AMAZING!!! With your help, I am determined to beat this non-sense once and FOR ALL! I just adore you. You might also be my soul sister, because I was totally craving that lentil salad, all week! MMM. With a little side of that garlic dip. Yum! Heavenly. :)
i am in love with that headband!!!
Oh yum.
You look adorable! Love your bun!
I cook lentil rice & fatoosh a lot. Too bad we don't have a pita jungle close by for them to cook it for me! ha!
aww your so beautiful! I lvoe how you did your hair!
Y'all are the the cutest couple! Anytime I can grab a few moments of alone time with the hubs makes a fabulous date night for me! Le toddler kinda runs our lives right now. HAHA
Post a Comment