photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Monday, February 11, 2013

Hair DIY: Drape French Braid

Sorry this blog looks a little weird right now... we're in the process of redoing it!

I've gotten a lot of questions and requests to do a YouTube video of my half up Draped French Braid, so your wish is my command! Make sure you tag @theshineproject on Instagram so I can see your finished product. I LOVE seeing how it turns out on you!

Please leave hair tutorial requests for future videos in the comments below. 
Enjoy!
Dress- c/o Kintage, Shoes- c/o Blowfish

30 comments:

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

really gorgeous pictures!! wld love it if you would drop by my blog and follow if u like :D
www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

Ladies in Navy said...

beautiful! envious of your hair skills!
kw ladies in navy

elise rogers said...

Beautiful hair beautiful outfit!! I love your blog so much!!

xoxo

http://elisemn.blogspot.com

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

This hair style is so pretty. YOU are so pretty. Lovin' the new blog design. Looks great!

LOdoesmakeup said...

This hair style is amazing <3 I wish I could do the same thing with my hair ;)

Love from France

Shio Waline said...

I heart your style and hairstyles :) You always seem to have the cutest looks! Thanks for sharing this, I may just have to give it a try!

xoxo,
Shio :)

Sara said...

Gorgeous!!

xo Sara

Unknown said...

Amazing hair style. half up Draped French Braid.
hair salon prices

Nancy said...

What a style and very cool hair styles

Emily said...

First time on your website, found you through Pinterest. And I've got to say this look is amazing, very rarely do these DIY hair tutorials work for my super-thin hair. Thanks!! I'll definitely be checking out your other DIY hair tutorials!!

Anonymous said...

Can you please do a tutorial of Sophia Lucia Ballerina Bun? She always has a braid rapped around the base & its too cute, but i can never do it :(. Please Help!

chiropractic videos said...

A lot of information in the article are very helpful to our Treatment, very good article, Keep up the good! It is worthy of my learning,thank you for sharing this info.

Unknown said...

My goodness, your one braid is about as thick as all of my hair. O.O
I love this though, it's so pretty! :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacqueline said...

Great tutorial! I'm sharing this tonight on my FB page at https://Facebook.com/JacquelinesGems, I'm scheduling the post for 7 p.m.

Anonymous said...

Great tutorial!! Many thanks :)

Mallory said...

So pretty! I love it!

chromobeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have tried so hard to do this and I just can't!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! And you are so pretty too!

Anonymous said...

Amiable articles and the blogs really helped me a lot, thanks for the valuable information.bubblegum casting

Unknown said...

Your articles support me a lot in all mediums of subjects.
bubblegum casting reviews

Unknown said...

I would be glad if all WebPages provided such type of best articles.
bubblegum casting reviews

Yoga said...

This article really nice boss, I really liked this article you can make quality, thank you so much want to share the amazing articles and Obat Perangsang Wanita Greetings pleased that go behind the boss

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone writes about บำรุง.

Anonymous said...

You've made some really good points there. I checked on the internet to find out more about the issue and found
most individuals will go along with your views on this site.


Havve a look at my web site :: Starlink DSS TV and Satellite Systems

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its fastidious discussion about this article at this place at
this weblog, I have read all that, so at this time me
also commenting at this place.

Check out my webpage ... choleslo

Anonymous said...

It's going to be end of mine day, however before finish I am reading
this enormous article to increase my know-how.

Also visit my blog: viagra

Christine | Dances With Hooves Paper Design said...

Love it, thank you for making a simple how-to for such a pretty 'do!

albina N muro said...

If you're hoping to sport a fashionable beard, mustache or goatee, you're probably wondering How To Grow A Beard Fast facial hair faster.

Unknown said...

The selection of the 2015 annual uggs outlet retirement livable countries, South American countries Air Jordan 11 Gamma Blue of Ecuador composite score 92.7 Christian Louboutin Bois Dore points once again Christian Louboutin Daffodile become the most livable countries in North America retirees. Among them, Ecuador christian louboutin remise 50% on climate and housing indicators get out, get a ugg pas cher score discount nike jordans of 96 special benefits in the elderly."International cheap nike jordan shoes Living" magazine, said the discount christian louboutin low cost of living is Bags Louis Vuitton one of the biggest advantages of Ecuador. There, "to see a ugg soldes doctor only wholesale jordan shoes needs about $ 10, the lowest for a Discount Louis Vuitton meal in a ugg australia restaurant uggs on sale as long as 250 Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags dollars; including rent included, an American couple in the cost of living here is just $ 1,400 a month."In addition, older people in all Cheap LV Handbags aspects of life can enjoy special benefits, but also Ecuador cheap christian louboutin praiseworthy. For example, over 65 years old to purchase from Ecuador christian louboutin shoes flights can enjoy discounts, watch Discount LV Handbags movies or cheap jordans participate in sports activities to ugg boots enjoy half-price concessions in the christian louboutin country.In the low ugg cost of living, while Ecuador there are many world-renowned natural and cultural attractions, as settlers provide the perfect entertainment choice.