photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ashley and Casey

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Miss Casey Wiegand and I started our journey with our businesses
and blogs at the same time last year.
We've become really good friends, and it's been such a blessing
to have her to talk to, bounce ideas off of, and get to know.
We have some amazing things that we'll be doing in 2012,
which we'll be letting you in on shortly.
To kick it off, we're doing a combined giveaway!

Casey will be giving away a $50 ad space,
and I'll be giving away a Large ad space and a SHINE necklace.
You can enter on either of our blogs (but only chose one!)
and we'll combine entries to choose a winner!

To enter:
Follow my blog and follow Casey HERE
For extra entries:
Like me on Facebook HERE
Share on Facebook
Like Casey on Facebook HERE

167 comments:

Brooke said...

I follow your blog!

Brooke said...

I liked you on FB and I follow her!

L!$@ said...

I follow both your blogs :D

L!$@ said...

I already like you on facebook :D

L!$@ said...

I also already like Casey on facebook :D

Anonymous said...

I follow both of your blogs! love them!

brooke field said...

Pick me!(following both)

Heather said...

I already follow your blog :) Love you both!

Heather said...

I already follow her blog!! :)

LeroyLime said...

I follow your blog...Ashley

LeroyLime said...

I follow Casey's blog (although her blog link is directed to her FB page on your post)

LeroyLime said...

I "like" you on FB

LeroyLime said...

I "like" Casey on FB - Happy New Year to you both!

Ashley @ The Sweet Life said...

I follow both!

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I follow your blog!

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I follow Casey's blog!

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I like the Shine Project on Facebook!

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I like Casey on Facebook!

Ingrid said...

I follow both yours and Casey's blog!

Ingrid said...

I like your page on FB!

Erica said...

I follow Casey's blog and <3 it!

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I shared this on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Diary-of-a-Brown-Eyed-Girl/289832307722449

Erica said...

I follow Ashley's blog and think she is doing INCREDIBLE things!

Ingrid said...

I also like Casey's page on FB.

Erica said...

I "LOVE" Casey on FB!

Alyssa said...

I follow both blogs!!

Alyssa said...

I like you on facebook!!!

Alyssa said...

I like Casey on Facebook!

Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janine @ 3 Wishes said...

I follow you and liked you on facebook.:). Have a great day.

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

I follow you and Casey:)
Ashley

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

I like you on FB!
Ashley:)

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

I like Casey on FB!
Ashley:)

Aubrey said...

I like you on fb!

Aubrey said...

I follow your shine project (blog) and want a t shirt!!

Aubrey said...

I follow Casey on fb

Aubrey said...

I follow Casey leigh's blog ;)))
Lucky me!

Kelly said...

I follow both blogs!

Kelly said...

Love you on FB :)

Kelly said...

Love Casey on FB :)

Kelly said...

Shared this little gem on FB!

My Life as Whitney said...

Follower! I love both of you guys! You are both amazing!

Katie said...

I follow your blog and Casey's!

Katie said...

I like you on facebook already!

Katie said...

I like Casey on facebook too!

Julie Ann said...

Eek thanks for the amazing opportunity! I follow you both. :]

xo
Julie Ann

Julie Ann said...

I already like you on FB

xo
Julie Ann

Unknown said...

I follow both blogs. :)

Unknown said...

I like Shine Project on FB!

Unknown said...

And I like Casey on FB!

Julie Ann said...

I like Casey on FB.

xo
Julie Ann

Ash said...

I follow both of you lovely ladies (:

Ash said...

i like you on facebook

Ash said...

and i like casey on facebook!

Julie Ann said...

Shared on Facebook via Julie Ann Art.

. said...

Follow both of you lovely ladies:)


pepperandherpups@gmail.com

. said...

Like you on facebook through my page "The Pepper And Her Pups".


pepperandherpups@gmail.com

... said...

I follow both of you inspirational women!! :)

Elizabeth said...

I liked you both on facebook and also am following both blogs. Thanks for the heads up Julie Anne

. said...

I like Caseys fb page through my own "The Pepper And Her Pups".


pepperandherpups@gmail.com

. said...

Shared it on my page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pepper-and-Her-Pups/138553709510500


pepperandherpups@gmail.com

Britney @ twenty-somethingwife said...

I follow your blog

Britney @ twenty-somethingwife said...

I like you on FB

Britney @ twenty-somethingwife said...

I liked her on FB

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cerrisse said...

I follow both blogs :)

Cerrisse said...

I follow you on FB.

Cerrisse said...

I follow Casey on FB.

Cerrisse said...

I shared on FB.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=198303940264260&id=100002764831106

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

I follow both blogs! :]

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

I liked you on facebook! :]

Jenna // The Life of the Wife said...

What a great pair-up! I follow your blog and Casey's blog! Crossing everything I can cross that I win!! :)

Jenna
www.thelifeofthewife.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

I follow both blogs :)

Chelsea said...

I like you on Fb!

Chelsea said...

I like Casey on Fb!

Unknown said...

I follow your blog!

Unknown said...

I follow you on FB!

Unknown said...

I follow Casey's blog!

Unknown said...

I follow Casey on FB!

Unknown said...

I follow your blog! :)

Unknown said...

I follow Casey's blog!

Unknown said...

I like you on facebook.

Unknown said...

I like Casey on facebook.

Anonymous said...

I follow your blot!

Anonymous said...

Oops, my kindle fire auto corrected me above! !
J also follow Casey's blog :)

Little Red Bird said...

I follow your blog :)!

Unknown said...

I follow Casey's blog

Unknown said...

I follow your blog

Unknown said...

I like you on fb

Unknown said...

I like Casey Leigh on fb

Unknown said...

I like Casey Leigh on fb

Anonymous said...

I follow both of your lovely blogs!

Anonymous said...

I liked your on facebook!

Anonymous said...

I liked casey on facebook!

Alyx said...

I shared on Facebook! (Alyx Garner)

Libby's Life said...

I like Casey on Facebook

Junk in the Trunk Trio said...

I follow your blog.

Junk in the Trunk Trio said...

I follow Casey's blog.

Junk in the Trunk Trio said...

i liked you on facebook.

Junk in the Trunk Trio said...

I liked Casey on facebook.

Barbara said...

i follow you via bloglovin.

beforeverlovely(AT}gmail

:)

Ashley Romney said...

I follow both your blogs and love them both so dearly!

Ashley Romney said...

I like you on facebook!!

Ashley Romney said...

I like Casey on facebook!

Ahmelie.com said...

Like you on FB!

Ahmelie.com said...

Like Casey on FB!

Ahmelie.com said...

Follow your blog. :)

Ahmelie.com said...

Follow Casey's blog. :)

Unknown said...

I follow both your blogs!!!

Unknown said...

I like your Facebook!

Unknown said...

I like Casey's Facebook!

Unknown said...

I shared to the Truly Lovely FB page!

Bethany said...

I follow you!

Bethany said...

I follow Casey!

Bethany said...

I like you on fb!

Bethany said...

I like Casey on fb!

oh so lovely said...

I already follow both of your lovely blogs and on facebook as well!! You both are such amazing people! <3

Charis said...

Already following your blog...

Charis said...

& now following Casey's too & both of you on FB. What a fab giveaway...

Ras Losito said...

I follow your blog as Rosmary :D mail rosmyra@libero.it

Ras Losito said...

I like you on fb as Ras Losito, mail rosmyra@libero.it

Ras Losito said...

I like Casey on fb as Ras Losito, mail rosmyra@libero.it

Ras Losito said...

I shared it on fb as Ras Losito here http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=336154423062039&id=100002978589597, mail rosmyra@libero.it :D

Lizzy Lizano said...

Ooolala awesome giveaway to start off 2012! I just stumbled upon your blog through someone I follow on facebook.... you really are amazing :) Such a great life ethic, you are really inspiring me as I read on ;) Happy Healthy New Year I look forward to reading your blog.
:) Lizzy


http://www.Lizzylizano.etsy.com
http://www.fb.me/lizzylizanojewelry

Unknown said...

I follow both bloggity blogs!

All Things Neville said...

i follow both blogs!

Courtney B said...

Follow both blogs!

jessica dukes said...

i follow you!

jessica dukes said...

i like you on FB too. :-)

Nicole @ the style hatch said...

I follow your blog! This would be so perfect to win!!!

Nicole @ the style hatch said...

I'm following you on fb! (Nicole Schumacher)

Nicole @ the style hatch said...

I follow Casey's blog!

Nicole @ the style hatch said...

I follow Casey on fb (Nicole Schumacher)

Nicole @ the style hatch said...

Shared on my blogs fb page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/This-Little-Momma/338851152807626

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

Hey there, I follow you!

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

And I follow Casey!!

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

I like your fb page ;)

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

And I like Casey's fb page!

Anonymous said...

Following both blogs!

Anonymous said...

Like your fb page!

Anonymous said...

Like Casey's fb page. :)

Jessica said...

I Follow your blog and follow Casey

jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I Like you on Facebook

jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I Like Casey on Facebook


jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

SarahLouise said...

I follow your blog!! <3

SarahLouise said...

I follow Casey's blog!

SarahLouise said...

I like you on facebook!!

SarahLouise said...

I like Casey on Facebook!!

Kelly said...

I follow both of you love ladies!

Who is G? said...

I'm a follower of both blogs and LOVE both of you guys!

Who is G? said...

I liked you on fb...don't know why I hadn't before :)

Who is G? said...

liked Casey on fb too!

Katrine said...

I follow your blog <3

Katrine
thegentleflower.blogspot.com

Katrine said...

I follow Casey's blog also :)

Katrine
thegentleflower.blogspot.com

emily anderson said...

love both you girls! i'm a follower of each :)

Rebekah said...

I follow you and Casey!

Ashley said...

I follow both of you girls and love both of your blogs!

Ashley said...

I like you on FB!

Ashley said...

I like Casey on FB!

ahappygirl said...

I follow you and case!!!

xoxoxo.

ahappygirl said...

I follow you on facebook!

xoxoxo.

ahappygirl said...

I like casey on facebook!
xoxoxo.

ahappygirl said...

Shared on facebook!!!

xoxoxoxo.

Jess Cole said...

I follow both of your awesome and inspiring blogs!

Keep up the awesome work girls! I love reading both of your blogs!

Jess Cole said...

I like Shine on FB!

Jess Cole said...

I follow Casey on Facebook!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the amazing giveaway
followed both on gfc as angel charm
liked on fb as jenna sara
shared here
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=199890213439215&id=100002936651351