Yup, that's what I define as success.
best definition i've heard so far.
What an incredible quote! Thanks for sharing, I couldn't agree more :)
Right now, the definition of success to me means I didn't burn the rice for the first time ever! wooo me!
very well said and so true :)
I love this quote!
What a great encouragement! :)
This is so inspiring!www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com
I love this. This is great to read first thing this morning.
This is my all time favorite quote!
oh, Ralph Waldo Emerson. Such great quotes. :)
I LOVE Ralph Waldo Emerson!! This is such a great motivational post! I love it :) xoxoxo
amen
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Yup, that's what I define as success.
best definition i've heard so far.
What an incredible quote! Thanks for sharing, I couldn't agree more :)
Right now, the definition of success to me means I didn't burn the rice for the first time ever! wooo me!
very well said and so true :)
I love this quote!
What a great encouragement! :)
This is so inspiring!
www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com
I love this. This is great to read first thing this morning.
This is my all time favorite quote!
oh, Ralph Waldo Emerson. Such great quotes. :)
I LOVE Ralph Waldo Emerson!! This is such a great motivational post! I love it :) xoxoxo
amen
Post a Comment