photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Grand Opening Tomorrow...Sneak Peak

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Vintage Jessica McClintock party dress from her Gunne Sax line Size 5/6-Pinned to fit in pictures

Tomorrow, my friends! The shop will be opening at 6 AM MST. It is full and ready. When things sell out, I will put more in! At 6 AM, I will post the link to my new shop as well as my new vintage fashion blog. The blog is going to show followers, before anyone else, new items that are coming in, and when they will be in the shop! It will show you how to style items in the shop, and feature costumers of the week and how they made an item their own. It's going to be FUN. So be sure you come back tomorrow, and spread the word! We're about to shine in some vintage!

The dress above is one of my favorites. When I found it I about died, and then I saw the original tags are still on it, and I think I had an out of body experience... You're lucky it's not my size, or it would NOT be up for sale! I thought you'd like a little sneak peak... you guys are gonna go crazy tomorrow!

28 comments:

Liesl said...

How exciting!!! LOVE your dress and that you chose some red shoes for a pop of color! You look beautiful and are sure to SHINE in every way!

Liesl :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness i am in LOVE with that dress. that is my size.. where is your shop going to be?

congrats, i hope it goes well.

Rissy said...

it's my size!!! it's my size!!! want it want it! I'll be back in the morning : )


CarissaExplainsItAll

ashlyn | nicole said...

that dress is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! OMG!!

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Sooooo so cute! :)

The Miller Five said...

Great dress! All my fancy dresses were Gunne Sax by Jessica McClintock. Oh how I miss those dresses!

Anonymous said...

Ahh i love that dress! and it's my size!! I bet a bunch of lovely ladies are going to be fighting over your picks! Can't wait for your shop to open :)

Amanda said...

Yay for the grand opening!! Super excited for you!

meag chapin - creative detailer said...

ughhh! not my size or else i TOTALLY would have woke up extra early just to get it! lol :)

Ellie M said...

Wow, its gorgeous!! xx

Lindsay said...

yayyy! That's so exciting!! Can't wait to see all of the pretty things :)

Veronica said...

love this!! very excited!!

Cami said...

Ahhh I can't waaaaaait!!!!!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Lindsay said...

Good Luck girl! This is so awesome!

Gentri said...

This is so awesome!! I love it! :D So excited for the shop!

Anonymous said...

It feels so special when you find a vintage dress/clothing with the original tags still on it, like a little piece of lovely history! ;0)

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

Such a cute dress! You look adorable! I'm so excited you are doing this and am counting down the hours to see your shop tomorrow!! Whooohoo xo

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

super exciting! i esp. love this dress!

The Arizona Russums said...

very excited for you and your shop. but can you really wear lace in the valley right now? you are just pretending right??? :)

Megan said...

LOVE THAT DRESS!!! so much that i'm writing in all caps! :) wish it would fit me i would totally buy it!!

Mindy Harris said...

u r so cute and i love that you love vintage. i do too...total sucker for it. but i can't get people to buy it off my etsy. oh well.

B and B said...

OH. MY. DANG! I need that dress!!! It's gorgeous! Question: Can you wear it with garments or do they show?

ashley marie wilson said...

its beautiful! i love the lace and neckline, how fun that you get these things. i'm excited for your shop!

xoxo
ashley

Lindsey said...

You should just get the dress taken in.

dorottyazsofia said...

This dress looks wonderful on you! Btw I'm new follower and I'm amazed by all the things you do :).

Anonymous said...

That dress makes my heart skip a beat! It's fabulous :)

Erica said...

This would be perfect for a wedding I'm going to...this weekend LOL.

All Dahl'd Up said...

That is SOOOO cute on you! I would have such a hard time not giving the clothes up! Congrats on opening your store :)