photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Forever 21 Giveaway!

Hey there beautiful Shine Project readers! I'm Jenna and I blog over at The Duty Family Blog. I am honored to be here. A little while ago I guest posted here about loving yourself for who you are. After I had my little girl I was (and still am) having a really hard time losing my baby weight. I got pretty down. But man, after posting here and reading all the comments your guys left me, it brought me to tears. You were all SO incredibly nice to me and made me feel like a million bucks!
"Happiness is a direction, not a destination"
-unknown
This is something I've truly come to learn. Things are going to get rough but there are things that can bring you back in a flash. But it's a lifetime battle. A battle that is going to be fun, crazy, scary, tough, and might take a lot out of us but is totally worth it.

I have a special place in my heart for all of you Shine Project readers for making me feel so incredibly special and loved.
So today I have an awesome giveaway for you!!

For one lucky reader I am giving away ::

-a purple rosebud JRD Creations headband
-a $30 giftcard to Forever 21
-and a beautiful Shine Project necklace made by beautiful Ashley! (how amazing is she??)
The winner gets it all.

To enter
Must of course be a Shine Project follower
Follow my blog here
Follow me on twitter here
Like us on Facebook here
leave a comment for each.
good luck!

412 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 412   Newer›   Newest»
lililyn67 said...

I follow ashley's blog

llynnwalker1980@hotmail.com

lililyn67 said...

i am a fan of yours on fb

llynnwalker1980@hotmail.com

Cat said...

I follow The Shine Project

Melissa said...

I follow the Shine Project :)

Cat said...

I follow your blog.

p.s. you are beautiful! I totally hear you on the post-baby-extra-weight-struggle - I have a whole blog dedicated just to that journey.

Cat said...

I like you on facebook :)

Unknown said...

I follow your blog.

Melissa said...

I follow Jenna on Twitter!

Unknown said...

I follow your twitter.

Melissa said...

I like Jenna on FB!

allora said...

i'm following your cute blog!

allora said...

i'm following your tweets.

allora said...

i like you on FB :)

Athena said...

I'm an SP follower.

cereza25 at yahoo dot com

Athena said...

I lik eyou on FB.
cereza25 at yahoo dot com

Athena said...

I follow you on TWitter @GoddessFoodie.

cereza25 at yahoo dot com

Sara L. said...

I am a follower!!

RL said...

i follow the shine project

cmrrdde[at]gmail[dot]com
http://pendingroot.blogspot.com

RL said...

i like both on FB

RL said...

and i follow you on twitter :)

RL said...

aaaand i follow the duty project

Unknown said...

I like the Duty Family FB page! :)

Unknown said...

Following you on twitter! @kassarie

Karen said...

I follow the Shine Project

Karen said...

I follow your blog Jenna

Karen said...

I "like" you on Facebook :)

Shannon Griffith said...

Follower of "The Shine Project"!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am most definitely a follower of your blog!

Shannon Griffith said...

Fanned "The Duty Family" on FB!! :)

Shannon Griffith said...

Follower of "The Duty Family"'s blog!! :)

Anonymous said...

Following the Duty Family blog with GFC!

Anonymous said...

Following Jenna on Twitter!

http://twitter.com/#!/dawngwimes

Anonymous said...

Liked the Duty Family on Facebook.

Lynn said...

I follow the shine project!

Lynn said...

I follow Jenna's blog!

ashlyn | nicole said...

i follow the shine project!

ashlyn | nicole said...

i follow your blog!

ashlyn | nicole said...

i like you on facebook!

ashlyn | nicole said...

i follow on twitter! @loveeashlyn

Anonymous said...

I follow the shine project! :)

Everyday Adventures said...

I follow The Shine Project

Everyday Adventures said...

I follow your blog!

Everyday Adventures said...

I follow your blog!

Everyday Adventures said...

I follow you on twitter!

Everyday Adventures said...

I liked your fb page!

said...

I follow Shine Project!

said...

I follow your blog!

said...

I follow you on Twitter!

said...

AND like you on Facebook! From one Jenna to another, I LOVED your story a couple weeks ago. Thank you for sharing :)

XO
Jenna
http://iamsassypants.blogspot.com/

Katina said...

shine project follower :)

Katina said...

following the Duty Family :)

Katina said...

following Jenna Duty on twitter :)

Katina said...

liked the Duty Family on facebook :)

TLC said...

Following :)

TLC said...

FOllow the shine project :)

Ana said...

I follow the shine

Ana said...

I follow the Family blog

Sarah B. said...

I like the Duty Family on FB (Sarah Bee)

sarah at yesteachercrafts dot com

Staci J said...

I follow the Shine Project!

Staci J said...

I follow the Duty Family on twitter @justsewsassy

rmarief said...

I follow both blogs, follow on twitter and like your facebook page.

Staci J said...

I follow The Duty family on facebook too!

Blanca said...

I follow The Shine Project (blog). Thanks! :)

blancacarlson@live.com

Blanca said...

I like you on facebook. Thanks! :)

blancacarlson@live.com

Blanca said...

I follow the Duty Family blog. Thanks! :)

blancacarlson@live.com

Erin Johnson said...

I follow the duty family blog!!!

Erin Johnson said...

I follow the shine project blog!!!

Erin Johnson said...

I 'like' you on facebook!!!

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box said...

Here from Casey's ! :-) Nice to meet you and what a fun giveaway! :-)

Nori said...

Followed!

nsciambi@gmail.com

Nori said...

Followed on Twitter too.

nsciambi@gmail.com

Nori said...

And liked on FB.

nsciambi@gmail.com

Mrs. Prince said...

I follow the shine project!!
jessie.s.clark@gmail.com

Mrs. Prince said...

I follow the Duty Family blog,
jessie.s.clark@gmail.com

Mrs. Prince said...

I follow her on twitter
jessie.s.clark@gmail.com

Mrs. Prince said...

I follow her on facebook!
jessie.s.clark@gmail.com

Melissa R said...

the shine project follower
melissa r

Melissa R said...

like on facebook!!

Melissa R said...

;) Twitter follower @melissarin

Erica said...

I follow TSP's blog!

Erica said...

I follow The Duty Family Blog!

Erica said...

I follow Jenna on Twitter!

Erica said...

I follow Jenna on FB!!

L!$@ said...

I follow the Shine Project :D

Alexis Kaye said...

I follow the shine project :)

Alexis Kaye said...

i follow your blog :)

Alexis Kaye said...

I like you on facebook :)

Andrew and Noelle said...

I am a follower of your blog!

Andrew and Noelle said...

I've liked you on Facebook!

Andrew and Noelle said...

I follow you via twitter!

AJ said...

I follow the shine project!
angella13 at gmail dot com

haili hunter said...

OF COURSE, I am a blog follower/stalker/lover of The Shine Project and PROUD OF IT!

AJ said...

I follow the duty's blog!
angella13 at gmail dot com

AJ said...

Following on Twitter. @WINitAJ
angella13 at gmail dot com

AJ said...

Liked on Facebook!
angella13 at gmail dot com

haili hunter said...

I follow your little blog :)

haili hunter said...

I never use twitter but I am a follower of yours on there. :)

haili hunter said...

liked ya on facebook gorgeous gal!

Cindy said...

I follow the Shine Project blog!

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

GFC follow

vmkids3 at msn dot com

Ellen said...

I'm a follower of the Shine project!

Charity said...

I follow you!

Charity said...

I like the Duty family on facebook!

B and B said...

Awesome giveaway! I love the Shine Project! I am a follower

Christina said...

I follow the Shine Project!!

Sue said...

I follow the Shine Project!

Sue said...

Also, I follow your blog

Sue said...

And your twitter :)

jessgraff said...

i follow the duty family!

jessgraff said...

i follow the shine project!

jessgraff said...

i follow jenna on twitter :)

jessgraff said...

i like the duty family on facebook!

jessgraff said...

i like the shine project on facebook!

Stacey said...

I follow Shine!

Stacey said...

I follow on twitter @theotherpocket

Stacey said...

I follow your blog on bloglovin!

Ami said...

following Shine Project!

Ami said...

following your blog now :)

Ami said...

following you via twitter @hunnybunny727

Ami said...

liked the Duty Family on Facebook :)

Unknown said...

fb fan xferriza2 danielle b

ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

gfc ferriz

ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

twitter @xferriza2

ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Rachel@ A Little Bit of Ray said...

I follow THe Shine Project

Rachel@ A Little Bit of Ray said...

I follow The Duty Family

Rachel@ A Little Bit of Ray said...

I follow her on twitter

Rachel@ A Little Bit of Ray said...

I liked The Duty Family on FB

Anonymous said...

I follow The Shine Project & love it!

anikasmom@live.com

Ingrid said...

I'm a Shine Project follower! :)

Ingrid said...

I follow on twitter! (@AllyNathan) :)

Ingrid said...

I like on FB! (I. A.)

Colleen Boudreau said...

I follow Shine Project via GFC (collifornia)
holliister at gmail dot com

Colleen Boudreau said...

I follow your blog via GFC (collifornia)
holliister at gmail dot com

Little Assembly Required said...

i follow your blog! (brittany k)

Little Assembly Required said...

i follow you on twitter (l_a_required)

Little Assembly Required said...

i follow you on fb! (brittany k)

Brielle Dunham said...

I am following Shine Project on Google Friend Connect.

My GFC Name: Brielle Dunham

My e-mail: brielle.dunham@yahoo.com

Brielle Dunham said...

I am following the Duty blog via GFC!

My GFC: Brielle Dunham

My E-mail: brielle.dunham@yahoo.com

Brielle Dunham said...

I am following you on twitter!

my twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Brielle_RaNae

my e-mail: brielle.dunham@yahoo.com

Brielle Dunham said...

I liked you on facebook!

my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/brielle.dunham

my e-mail: brielle.dunham@yahoo.com

buzzd said...

follow on twitter @buzz8

Ashley said...

I follow Shine Project!

bbrittbrat1398 said...

I am a public follower

Brittney House

BBrittBrat1398@yahoo.com

bbrittbrat1398 said...

I am a twitter follower.

BBrittBrat1398

BBrittBrat1398@yahoo.com

bbrittbrat1398 said...

I liked on FB

Brittney House

BBrittBrat1398@yahoo.com

Brittany T. said...

i am a shine project follower! :)

Brittany T. said...

i follow the duty family blog!

Brittany T. said...

i follow Jenna duty on twitter!

Brittany T. said...

i like duty family on facebook!

Breaking Free From Old Ways said...

I follow your blog

kaylynn_0419(at)yahoo(dot)com

Breaking Free From Old Ways said...

I follow you on twitter

kaylynn_0419(at)yahoo(dot)com

Breaking Free From Old Ways said...

I follow you on fb

kaylynn_0419(at)yahoo(dot)com

Claire said...

I'm a Shine Project follower

kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com

Jenn S. said...

Shine Project Follower: JennS
jas8929(at)gmail(Dot)com

Jenn S. said...

Following @jennaduty on twitter; jashelep
jas8929(at)gmail(Dot)com

Stacey Kay said...

I follow the Shine Project!

Goodwill Huntingg

Stacey Kay said...

Following The Duty's.

Goodwill Huntingg

Stacey Kay said...

Following Jenna Duty on Twitter.

Goodwill Huntingg

Stacey Kay said...

Following The Duty Family on Facebook.

Goodwill Huntingg

Trav and Linds said...

I follow you on Reader.

lindsfitch at hotmail dot com

Becca Ann said...

I follow !!!

Becca Ann said...

I follow on twitter as xxbeccaannxx

Becca Ann said...

I like you on fb.. becca peters

Anonymous said...

I am a GFC follower.

Unknown said...

I follow the Shine Project through GFC

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter

@mshthrnichole

Unknown said...

I like you on facebook!

Unknown said...

I follow!

Desi said...

I'm a follower :) Thanks for the chance to win!!

Unknown said...

always following :)

Unknown said...

also following on facebook :)

Courtney B said...

I follow Ashley's blog and the Duty family blog!

Courtney B said...

I liked Duty family on FB

hills said...

follow blog :) you are inspirational!

hills said...

#twittertoo

hills said...

and facebook!!

Tiffany said...

I follow the Shine Project

Tiffany said...

I follow The Duty Family

Tiffany said...

Am following the Duty Family on Twitter.

Tiffany said...

I "liked" The Duty Family FB page

imaclutz89 said...

GFC follower of the duty family. imaclutz89

sugarsweet7202@yahoo(dot)com

imaclutz89 said...

I like your page on FB. Samantha M.

sugarsweet7202@yahoo(dot)com

Amanda said...

i follow you blog!

Amanda said...

i follow you on twitter!

Amanda said...

i follow shine project blog! duh xoxox

Amanda said...

i follow on twitter!

Amanda said...

i like you all on fb!

rparis said...

I'm following on twitter
parisrobyn9
parisrobyn18@gmail.com

rparis said...

I'm following your blog
parisrobyn18@gmail.com

rparis said...

I'm following on fb
fb id robyn paris
parisrobyn18@gmail.com

Erica C. said...

I like you on facebook as Erica C.
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

krystalalice said...

I follow the shine project

krystalalice said...

I follow you on twitter (kmuffin09)

krystalalice said...

I liked you on fb.

Jessica said...

I follow the shine project

jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I am now a Follower of your blog

jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I Follow you on twitter

jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I Like you on Facebook

jessicarwafield at gmail dot com

LuckyTJG said...

GFC follower (LuckyTJG)
LuckyTJG at cs dot com

LuckyTJG said...

Follow Shine Project on twitter
(LuckyTJG)
LuckyTJG at cs dot com

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 400 of 412   Newer› Newest»