photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Friday, August 19, 2011

Vegas in Pictures

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My 10 Favorite Moments:

1. Finally seeing my sis. Duh.

2. Pledging to lay out by the pool for 2 days, but only lasting an hour because we were too hot

3. Me getting sun burnt after the alledged hour

4. M&M world. Honestly. I'm obsessed with that place. I wanted to go twice, but no one else was feelin' it.

5. Eating. All the time. And finally getting a taste of Serendipity.... can you say DELICIOUS desserts?!

6. Chum Lee. Pawn Stars. Enough said.

7. Revealing my Justin Beiber pajamas <3 I'm not even embarrassed

8. Putting on our own night show that consisted of wierd head banging and shake faces

9. Gelato. Gelato. Gelato

10. My pretty sisto

Don't forget the amazing giveaway valued at $100 ends tonight at midnight! click HERE to enter!

49 comments:

Kayla Yow said...

#6 is so true :)

very cute!

Anonymous said...

oh it looks like you had an amazing time! I love the pictures, the colors are so bright! You and your sis are so beautiful!

mirjam schuurkamp said...

wow girl, it looks so amazing up there!
LOVEIT

New outfit post - Lets sheer it
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

simply megan. said...

looks like a total blast!! It's always good being able to see your sister agaian :)

jaimie michelle said...

These pictures are so cute!

And don't you just love serendipity?! All of their food is amazing! Which dessert did you get?

Looks like you had an amazing time!

Jaimie

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

I love the pictures! It looks like you had a great time! =D

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

So, so, so, so fun! Love the pictures, especially your Chumlee mug :)

Courtney B said...

Ah!! I LOVE the pictures! Looks like so much fun! We used to live an hour and a half from Vegas and loved to go down for the weekend! This has me craving it so badly!
I've been wondering about the Serendipity! Everytime I've gone I've wanted to try it but I think I really want to try it for the first time in New York :)

Anonymous said...

These photos are beyond amazing. Looks like you had a fantastic time!
Thank you for being such an inspiration! :)

xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

MaviDeniz said...

so fun!! i want to go to Vegas when i turn 30 and i looove pawn stars!

My Life as Whitney said...

I love Vegas! I acutally grew up there! And the JB PJ's just crack me up!

Sweet Pea said...

You look so cute with your hairband, hope you had a great trip :)

Miss Amy said...

LOL! You and Brooke on the bed jumping! Hilarious!!! I'm so happy you all got to reunite :) Love you!!

Rachel said...

It looks like you all had a fantastic time and you both are gorgeous!!

ashley marie wilson said...

LOVE these pictures! the last few are my faves :)

xoxo
ashley
www.laluceimagery.blogspot.com
@AMarieWilson

Chelsea said...

Your pictures are all so gorgeous and fun! Looks like you guys had a blast... especially the whole head banging part :)

choose to be happy blog said...

what happens in vegas stays in vegas... unless your a blogger :)

yall are ADORABLE! i cant believe i have never been.. i know. so not right. need to change this. immediately.

Gina said...

Great photos - have fun!

melifaif said...

Totally loved everysongle one of your pics. How much fun, seriously!?! And I know....just KNOW that Chumlee is a happy man today.

Rissy said...

ahh now I want to go to M&M world... if I could convince my mom to get on a plane, I know she'd love it there.

I need to go to a Bieber concert.. seriously... you in? ; )

Rebecca said...

I wanna go to vegas so bad!! SHopping and shows, it sounds amazing!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

sister time is the best! and my sister read over my shoulder and saw your JB PJs (yes, she's a HUGE fan).

love the M&M pic, too!

Ash said...

gelato and serendipity!!! oh it isn't perfect?? I love serendipity soooo much, I even made Justin go there when it was FREEZING outside- we got ours to go and it was SO HUGE we had to trash half of it :) but vegas is about indulgence, right? Looks like you had fun! Happy weekend!!!

sohirach said...

i love all of these! especially the m&m one! so much fun! :)

ps: i have a great giveaway going on if you are interested in picking out some new make-up/haircare! check it out!

love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

Karen said...

You look awesome! That head scarf is to die for.

Btw: I was in Sweden the past 10 days and the amounts of compliments I got on my Shine Project necklace was HUGE :) I think some of my friends there might want one and if not they're still getting it for their birthday/christmas/whatever

Jamie W said...

you two are so beautiful! & i LOVE your pj's! :)

Karen said...

The m&m photo is hilarious!

Sey said...

The pictures paint a thousand words. You are both beautiful!

Jenna Duty said...

great photos!! and i lOVE that you have Justin Bieber PJ's! that makes me so happy!! I want some! haha! looks like you had so much fun!

Ana said...

Sounds like you had a blast! I love Vegas, can't wait to go back there.

Bobbi said...

I L.O.V.E that scarf in your hair. To die for. <3 this blog too :)

{Bobbi}
http://fashionunder30.blogspot.com/

Candice said...

That scarf in your hair looks AMAZING!!! Wishing I was that trendy!!

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

Looks like so much fun! You are so purdy! xo

Anonymous said...

I just yelled OUT LOUD when I saw that photo of the Chumlee goods.

Wait, that sounded weird.

Anyway, I AM SO JEALOUS! Looks like so much fun. :)

Kristine said...

looked like so much fun. I loved your photos...you're very creative!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That looks like a Blasty Blast!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures!!!You look so happy :))
And I love spending time with my little sister while eating ice-cream..
xx

Unknown said...

I love that you own Justin Bieber PJs. Where did you get them?

Lisa @ Tales of a Young Housewife said...

Vegas is one of those most beautiful & most ugly places, all at the same time!

www.talesofayounghousewife.blogspot.com

Lauren Nicole said...

looks like you had a great time. vegas is somewhere that i would love to visit! :)

xoxo

Unknown said...

I loooove your JB pajamas. :)

Holly said...

Gelato from illy in the Venetian?!?! If so, that is amaaaaazing :) Glad you had a great time!!

ashlyn | nicole said...

looks like you had a beautiful time in vegas. I so wish i had a sister!!! :) I leave for vegas tomorrow and am so excited! :)

Julie S. said...

I love Vegas! :) Stopping by from LMM!

Laura said...

how fun!! vegas is the best!!! i love the fabulous restaurants, nice hotels, shopping, and shows. glad you had so much fun!!

JW | PEONY said...

love these vegas pictures!

...I Thought I Loved You Then said...

Stopping by to say hi and that I now follow you (found you thru LMM)!!

Looking forward to reading more :)

- Emily
www.ilythen.blogspot.com

jwheels7 said...

LOL...I love the Bieber jammies! I also love finding out that I'm not the only grown woman who loves the kid! Looks like you had a blast :-)

Rach said...

I love Vegas and your striped scarf!