photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday Giveaway

Today, one lucky winner will get new items for their wardrobe, home, AND blog/business. I don't think that it gets any better than that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Le Lapin D'or is a new online boutique that I seriously can't get enough of! The style board above are my current favorite things in the shop. They're even donating 3% of all orders to The Shine Project Scholarship Fund! Type in SHINE3 at checkout! The winner will receive a $25 shop credit! You can visit Le Lapin D'or HERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I L.O.V.E. Etsy shops. JadieCakes creates these amazing pillows to add the perfect accent to your home. The top picture is a chalkboard pillow, where you can write whatever you want on it. How clever is that?! The winner will receive a $30 shop credit to JadieCakes! You can go shop around HERE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket

So, you probably have noticed I've gotten a rockin' new blog design. Thanks to the lovely Danielle at Design.Den, my layout problems are solved! Danielle and Casey Wiegand recently started a design business for blogs, websites, and even business cards. I could not be happier with their creative ability to bring to life my vision of what I wanted! Danielle also has an amazing blog full of inspiration called Changing Lanes. The winner will receive a $20 credit to Design.Den to bring some life to your blog!

How to enter:

Leave a seperate comment for each entry!

1. Like Le Lapin D'or on Facebook HERE, and tell them I sent you!

2. Follow Changing Lanes blog HERE

3. Take a look around JadieCakes, and let me know what you'd get! Click HERE

4. Retweet, Facebook, or blog about the giveaway! If you tweet, make sure you tag me @theshineproject

That's four possible entries!

Giveaway ends Friday @ Midnight


The winner of the Mode Chic Shop giveaway is:

Heather from A couple of Craft Addicts!

Congrats, email me asap!

190 comments:

CutiiPromoRO said...

Congrats, Heather!
I would love to be in your shoes!

Erin M. said...

Wow! What a great give-away!! First of all, I would LOVE to get the 3 Holiday decorations - joy, peace, love from JadieCakes. They are perfect for the holidays (which are only 5 months away!).

Erin M. said...

Thanks for suggesting Changing Lanes blog - I love finding new blogs to follow and this is a great new addition to my Google Reader.

Erin M. said...

Le Lapin D'or has the cutest clothing!! I can't wait to shop til I drop tonight! Oh, and I liked them too :)

Erin M. said...

Oh yea, and I retweeted the give-away. Yea, that's 4 entries baby!

Emily said...

I follow changing lanes blog

mai said...

I liked Le Lapin D'or on facebook!

Holly said...

Just followed Le Lapin D'or on Facebook and referenced you!

Holly said...

Following Changing Lanes, too!

Holly said...

I'd get this burlap pillow with the awesome hot pink bow :) http://www.etsy.com/listing/65367617/love-burlap-pillow-alexander-henry-mod

Unknown said...

I liked Le Lapin D'or on FB.

Unknown said...

I follow Changing Lanes blog.

Fishingforfoster@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love to have a pillow that says, Foster, on it.

Fishingforfoster@gmail.com

Christina said...

LOVE the "you & me" burlap pillow!!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/79417979/you-me-burlap-pillow-amy-butler-midwest

Andi said...

I liked Le Lapin D'Or on Facebook (Andi Bauer Trautman)

andreatrautman812@gmail.com

Gina said...

Loving the "you & me" burlap pillow

Andi said...

I follow Changing Lanes. ~ Andi

andreatrautman812@gmail.com

Andi said...

That You & Me burlap pillow would be perfect in my living room. ~ Andi

andreatrautman812@gmail.com

Andi said...

I Facebooked the giveaway (Andi Bauer Trautman)

andreatrautman812@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I like Le Lapin D'or on Facebook!

Unknown said...

I love the JadieCakes holiday pillow set!!

Candice said...

Liked Le Lapin D'or on Facey - obsessing over there clothes as I type!

Candice said...

Following Changing Lanes - what talent!! I can only dream of being that creative!

Lindsey said...

I entered 3 times! :)

First, I "liked" Le Lapin D'or on Facebook, and told them you sent me.

Secondly, I like the "You & me Burlap Pillow" on JadieCakes Etsy Shop. Here is the URL: http://www.etsy.com/listing/76743952/you-me-burlap-pillow-joel-dewberry

Finally, I shared the giveaway on Facebook.

Thank you for offering such an amazing giveaway! :)

Candice said...

Love EVERYTHING from JadieCakes! I couldn't decide so I think I'd go for the Create your own Burlap Pillow and get 'Je'taime' or 'Dream' with a light blue flower!

Candice said...

Retweeted about this AMAZING GIVEAWAY... hopefully I tagged you properly! I'm not the most technologically minded...and I believe that makes four entries! Have my fingers crossed!!

Laura Ashley said...

I "liked" Le Lapin D'or on Facebook!

Laura Ashley said...

I follow Changing Lanes!

Natalie said...

I like Le Lapin D'or on Facebook!

Natalie said...

I love the "kiss me" and the "Mon amour" pillows!

Laura Ashley said...

I love the You and Me pillow!

Laura Ashley said...

I Tweeted about the giveaway!

My username is @literarylou.

Emma G said...

Liked Le Lapin D'or on FB. Great clothes!

Emma G said...

I really like the wreath from JadieCakes!

Emma G said...

I guess I'm not with-it today, and couldn't find GFC on Changing Lanes' blog so I added it to my google reader.

Natalie said...

I tweeted! -- @nataliejbean

Thomasina said...

What great shops. I love the you & me pillow. Super cute!

Thomasina said...

I started following Changing Lane's blog. Super cute!

Anonymous said...

I follow the Changing Lanes blog!

Anonymous said...

I love the Chalk Cloth heart pillow!

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

I love the "Wish" burlap pillow from JadieCakes!

Thomasina said...

I tweeted the giveaway @ilenebooks

Shayna said...

Posted on twitter

Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

I "like" Le Lapin D'or on FB :)
Michelle

daydreambelievershop {at} gmail {dot} com

Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

Just came from JadieCakes shop... I love the burlap pillows, especially the Je t'aime burlap pillow with joel dewberry majestic oaks on the back - this would look FAB on my couch! ;)
Thanks for the giveaway!
Michelle
daydreambelievershop {at} gmail {dot} com

Samantha said...

I like Le Lapin D'or on FB.
dmb161@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I "liked" Le Lapin D'or on Facebook

Anonymous said...

I now follow Changing Lanes

Samantha said...

I'm a Changing Lanes blog follower.
dmb161@aol.com

Samantha said...

Love the 3 Holiday decorations - joy, peace, love pillows!
dmb161@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore the Chalk Cloth heart pillow from JadieCakes Etsy shop!

Unknown said...

LOVIN' all those super cute clothes from Le Lapin D'or! Ah. They're great. I'm drooling over it all!

ashlyn | nicole said...

i like them on facebook! :]

ashlyn | nicole said...

i follow changing lanes blog!

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

oh yay! i'm following le lapin d'or on facebook! :]]

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

I'm following changing lanes on blogger! so fun! :]

Cat said...

I like Le Lapin D'Or on FB

Cat said...

I love the Thankful burlap pillow

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

i love the be still flower pillow! i'm a sucker for anything mustard colored! love that!

Cerrisse said...

I liked Lapin D' on FB.

curtishascerrisse07@yahoo.com

Cerrisse said...

I follow changing lanes blog :)

curtishascerrisse07@yahoo.com

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

ohhhh. & i retweeted about the giveaway on my twitta! ;) you the bomb ash cash!

Unknown said...

I like them on FB :)

Cerrisse said...

Love all the pillows at Jadiecakes and I would get a custom pillow with my wedding date on it.

curtishascerrisse07@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I would get a pillow with red on it to match my dorm! And the ruffle pillow!

Cerrisse said...

Tweeted this giveaway!

@ciecie85

curtishascerrisse07@yahoo.com

Ash said...

first comment for the dress shop- too cute!

Ash said...

second comment for blog design :)

Athena said...

I like LLD on FB and left them a message.

cereza25 at yahoo dot com

Athena said...

I now follow CL on GFC.
cereza25 at yahoo dot com

Selina. said...

I follow Le Lapin D'or

Unknown said...

I blogged about it! :)

Selina. said...

and Changing Lanes

Unknown said...

FB-ed about it!

Selina. said...

I really like the burlap spring wreath

Athena said...

Love the pillows at JadieCakes. I would get the Wish burlap pillow - Cloud9 Organic Cotton Nature Walk on the back.

cereza25 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

'liked' Le Lapin D'or on Facebook!

Athena said...

Facebooked: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/athena.russell/posts/262398027105238

cereza25 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Aw!! I love all the little pillows!! This is probably my favorite:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/78896738/kiss-me-burlap-pillow

Selina. said...

i tweeted not sure how to show you the exact link, but heres the link to mine :) http://twitter.com/#!/DenNorskeListen

Unknown said...

Ashley - thanks so much for hosting such cool giveaways :) Btw, I'm currently hosting one too!! It has something to do with clothes ;)

Unknown said...

I love this! After looking at the JadieCakes store, I would definitely get the Chalk cloth heart pillow!

ag. said...

Wow, so generous!

I 'like' Le Lapin D'or...I really do!

Christina said...

I like Le Lapin D'or on Facebook

Christina said...

I Follow Changing Lanes Blog

Christina said...

I really like this Believe burlap pillow with the white flower...so cute

acreativegal@yahoo.ca

Unknown said...

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2011/08/private-collection-giveaway.html

ag. said...

Checked out JadieCakes...and I love the you & me burlap pillow - joel dewberry aviary sparrows!

Jim and Kensley said...

I love all the burlap pillows! To choose one would be way to hard!!

Melissa said...

I love Le Lapin D'or, their clothes are super cute!

Melissa said...

I love Le Lapin D'or, their clothes are super cute!

Anonymous said...

I like Le Lapin D'or on fb!

Anonymous said...

I follow Changing Lanes blog!

Anonymous said...

And on JadieCakes, I like the Love burlap pillow-Alexander Henry Mod Dot! Soso cute.

Kelly said...

i adore le lapin d'or clothing!!! i want everything!

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

I liked Le Lapin D'or on facebook and let them know I was stopping by from the shine project. =D

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

I love the you and me burlap pillow with the red flower. =D

Chrissy said...

Liked Le Lapin D'or on Facebook

Chrissy said...

I like the "believe" burlap pillow in yellow!

Mindy Harris said...

i like le lapin d on facebook.

Mindy Harris said...

i follow the changing lanes blog.

Mindy Harris said...

Wish burlap pillow - Cloud9 Organic Cotton Nature Walk on the back

Anonymous said...

I tweeted! :) @teachinginheels

Anonymous said...

I love the Holiday Pillows from JadieCakes shop

slb3334 said...

I like on facebook.

slb3334@gmail.com

Brittany Marie Trevino said...

I liked Le Lapin D'or on Facebook! cute clothes!! :)

littlequeen114@hotmail.com

Brittany Marie Trevino said...

i now follow changing lane's blog! Love it too btw!

littlequeen114@hotmail.com

Brittany Marie Trevino said...

i tweeted about the giveaway at http://twitter.com/#!/littlequeen114

littlequeen114@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I said hi on FB!

Unknown said...

I follow the changing lanes blog!

Unknown said...

I love the pillows that say "you and me". Too cute to pass up! And wow, affordable!

Suzzie Vehrs said...

I would get the pillow that says peace joy love. They are are so cute though, its hard to decide :)

RILEKAT said...

I liked Le Lapin D'or on Facebook and left them a message.

RILEKAT said...

I follow Changing Lanes on GFC
great pictures on the blog

RILEKAT said...

I like the Burlap home ornament door hanger
http://www.etsy.com/listing/72329761/burlap-home-ornament-door-hanger

RILEKAT said...

I tweeted
http://twitter.com/rilekat/status/101072203814150144

Breeann said...

I follow changing.lanes blog! I love her :)

Breeann said...

I tweeted about this giveaway! :)

Breeann said...

I love JadieCakes Believe burlap pillow with Alexander Henry Holiday Hoot on the back. So cute!! :)

Lynn said...

I'm following Changing Lanes. Thanks!

Lynn said...

Took a look around JadieCakes. Love the Thankful Pillow. They all are so cute, actually!

Sarah said...

I liked them on FB!

Sarah said...

I love the 'create your own' with the huge pink flower! I think I would get our wedding date!

Camille said...

I follow Changing Lanes on BlogLovin :)
cam22190 at gmail

Camille said...

I looove the Chalkcloth burlap pillow - joel dewberry damask from JadieCakes!
cam22190 at gmail

Alexis Kaye said...

Did #1!

Alexis Kaye said...

Did #2!

Alexis Kaye said...

that's hard! i think I want one of the pillows with the yellow flowers. I love the wreath too

Anonymous said...

Liked Le Lapin D'or on Facebook and told them you sent me!

Anonymous said...

Following the Changing Lanes blog with Google Friend Connect!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to create a pillow or two of my own!

Chelsey said...

I liked Le Lapin D'or on Facebook! cheltrl@gmail.com

Chelsey said...

I'm following Changing Lanes blog. cheltrl@gmail.com

Chelsey said...

I would get the flower burlap pillow from Jadiecakes. cheltrl@gmail.com

Chelsey said...

Tweeted about the giveaway! @chelseyelaine. cheltrl@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my the clothes are so cute. How did you find them? I love the price too.

Tracy said...

I'm following Changing Lanes!

Amanda said...

i am following you!! (duh! button on my wall cause i love your blog!)

Amanda said...

i am following changing lanes

Amanda said...

i *love* the le lapin d'or fb page! xo

Amanda said...

i would love the jadiecakes pillow that says "you and me" ... love it!

Amanda said...

i tweeeeeeeeeeted about this amazing giveaway!!

Stacey said...

Oh I'm not sure which pillow I'd get but chalk cloth looks pretty cool! :]

Chelsea Rose said...

I like " Le Lapin D'or " on Facebook and said you sent me! SUCH cute stuff!!

Chelsea Rose said...

I follow the Changing lanes blog!

Chelsea Rose said...

JadieCakes shop is adorable! I LOVE the holiday pillows, we're starting off in our first home so we have like zero holiday stuff!

Lori said...

I would Love to win that cute bow top from Le Lapin D'or!

Lori said...

I love the DREAM pillow on JAdieCakes! Adorable!

Ingrid said...

I like Le Lapin D'or on Facebook!

Ingrid said...

I tweeted the giveaway @AllyNathan

Ingrid said...

I follow Danielle's blog :)

Ingrid said...

I'd get the live well heart pillow, cutest one ever!!!

Unknown said...

I liked Le L'apin Dor on facebook!

Unknown said...

I'm following Danielle's blog :)

Unknown said...

I love the chalk cloth heart pillow! Although the burlap ones are great too :)
http://www.etsy.com/listing/71382889/chalk-cloth-heart-pillow

Khadija said...

I would get the Chalk Cloth Heart Pillow :)

Heidi said...

I now like the cute Le Lapin D'or on facebook! :)

Heidi said...

It's super hard to pick one! I love the ones with the words you & i, thankful, and wish a ton. The hard part would be narrowing it down to the style beyond the fact that I love the small circled lettering. :)

Paula said...

I Liked Le Lapin D'or on Facebook , and told them you sent me!
-paula giglia pmgiglia at yahoo dot com

Paula said...

I Follow Changing Lanes blog through gfc pmgiglia at yahoo dot com

Paula said...

Love the chalk cloth heart pillow, so cutee!

wendy wallach said...

I Liked Le Lapin D'or on Facebook and told them you sent me!

madamerkf at aol dot com

Ally said...

I liked Le Lapin D'or on Facebook!

Ally said...

I retweeted about the giveaway!

Ally said...

I am following Changing Lanes blog!

Ally said...

Andddd I would LOVE to win this! I love the je t'aime pillow from JadieCakes.

llinda29 said...

Like Le Lapin D'or on Facebook

Thierry123 said...

i love Believe burlap pillow - holiday hoot on the back


Facebook as : Christian Kneisel

Email: Thierry321@gmx.de

mar said...

I would get the hand painted panda plate.

LWons@HotMail.com

April said...

Liked on FB and told them you sent me

4robert2win(at)gmail(dot)com

spirit_kim said...

Following Changing Lanes with GFC and user name spirit_kim and email gabe411 at hotmail dot com

spirit_kim said...

I would most likely purchase the Believe burlap pillow and the Peace Love Joy burlap pillow. The are all lovely.

gabe411 at hotmail dot com

Wish Upon This said...

My favorite item on jadiecakes in the chalk cloth heart pillow! so cute!

Lindsay said...

I already follow Changing Lanes :)

Lindsay said...

I love all of the Jadiecakes pillows but I think the believe one is my fave!

Lindsay said...

I liked Le Lapin D'or

loveoriginallyme@gmail.com

Kristin said...

I love the "You and Me" pillow!

Kristin said...

Just "Liked" Le Lapin D'or on FB - what a great shop!

Kristin said...

Just tweeted too!

Megan said...

awesome giveaway!!

i like Le Lapin D'or on Facebook!

Megan said...

I follow Changing Lanes blog and LOVE it!

Megan said...

I love the chalkboard pillows! such a cute idea!

Emily said...

I follow chaning lanes blog! :)

Emily said...

I liked Le Lapin D'or on Facebook. Thanks for the chance at such a fun giveaway.

Emily said...

the "you and me" pillow would be sooo cute on my bed!:)

Anonymous said...

I follow Changing Lanes blog with Google Friend Connect. garrettsambo@windstream.met

Anonymous said...

Remarkable! and can you think that prior to I noticed
this post, I genuinely experienced no concept
individuals had this amazing of garden sheds? Nicely, now I do.
A few of these are merely impossibly amazing. I would kill to possess a "guest shed" or some thing
like that! My favorites are the two towards the starting on the publish.
The 1 with double purple doorways along with the a single having a freakin' woodstove and brick floor in the visitor space?! Lovable! If that was my buddy I would beg her to allow me come keep the evening.. a good deal!

my homepage :: arrow sheds

Anonymous said...

I totally agree along with your submit. I've lived here for nearly 3 many years now and you are so appropriate about the misleading quantities. Enjoyable spot to complete factors and celebration, but boyfriend and husband are couple of and far between. My single pals have advised me stories which have made me think twice about remaining here. After my deal is up in seventeen months, I am outta right here.

Also visit my weblog :: kirsten price

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree.. The german schooling system includes a equivalent flaw
although I have the? impression, competition is not as bad right here
and universities are mostly totally free. You "only" want to obtain
there inside the first spot.. . Does one come about to know regardless
of whether there are NGOs in China that try to
reduce inequal education chances?

Here is my web site; 60 minute stamina dvd

Anonymous said...

I enjoy my large crock pot, but with two sons gone to college it has been an
adjustment! So I bought a smaller a single to the downsized family,
with considerably greater results. Also, if a month in a time seems crazy, attempt undertaking foods a week at
a time. A single evening or afternoon of prep, and also
the entire week is easier, and a lot more time efficient!



My web blog healthy cooking for one recipes