I am really eclectic in my decorating style. You'll see my point when I show you my dining table and chairs. I am still on the hunt for one more chair, but wanted to give you a glimpse of my table re-do.
We found this table for FREE, and I knew with some TLC it could be beautiful!
I went on the hunt for old mis-match chairs and found one for $1.98, $4, and $10... Obviously I had to look past the dust and and un appealing paint jobs.
After some love and care:
I'll add a couple more chairs as I find them.
My table and chairs came out to be less than $35. Holler.
And don't forget to enter the $50 ShopKempt giftcard and e-book giveaway HERE. It ends tonight! I'm also giving away a shine necklace and $50 Nordstrom gift card HERE!
Link up your creative house projects below!















28 comments:
I adore your blog and what it stands for. The world needs more people like you! WOW...awesome job on the table and chairs!! :)
that table and chairs really does look so good!!! good luck on finding a fourth chair!!!
VERY impressive Ashley!
I love the mismatched chairs, and the blue houndstooth is fabulousness x 10!
Look what a little elbow grease can do!
CarissaExplainsItAll
Ashley--this set is incredible! Seriously, it is so cute and I love how the chairs are mismatched but complement each other! I am seriously impressed and I think I may need to do something similar one day!
Jaimie
I sadly don't have a link up to post today but I am hoping to do your Chevron painting on a desk hutch today (or this weekend if it rains). I think that was too cute.
Truly, I'm very excited to see all the inspiration that others will be linking up here today. Thanks for pushing us Ashley.
Wow these are awesome! Great job. The table looks so much better in black.
whoa i love how cute you made those chairs!!! amazing!!
I love your reonnovation projects!!
I love it! looks phenomenal!
LMM sent me over to your blog and I LOVE IT!!! I absolutely love everything you have done with all off your furniture and your project! Keep up the amazing work!
Great job :) I am eclectic in my decorating too and it just makes things more interesting and fun I think! I love, love, love the transformation of the table and chairs!
ridiculously cute! how the heck do you know how to do all this? i feel like i would ruin everything if i tried lol. i'm obsessed with your decorating style. I love gray and yellow!!! can't wait to see it in person!!
I love this! I had a job cleaning houses this summer and in one really beautiful home (with quite sophisticated decor) they had a huge black round table with mismatched chairs. They weren't upholstered, but were different styles and colours. I had never seen anything like this before and LOVED it! It's so neat to see it again so soon. Great job!
I wish I was as creative as you! I am trying to be :-)
I have never thought of mixing and matching a table and chairs, such a cute idea!
You are very creative. That is indeed a work from the heart. You inspired me a lot and now I'm on the hunt for furniture so I could do some re-make too.
I love the mismatched look and this turned out great. Awesome!
LOVING the mismatched chairs!! I have been contemplating painting each of my dining room chairs a different color - love the look!
i linked up my hydrangea wreath to your party! thanks!!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the look of mismatched chairs, and yours look amazing! That table is to die for as well :D
Shelley
www.westermanfam.blogspot.com
Very cool! Stopping by from LMM!
your table and chairs turned out amazing!
That's very cool! I love the blue houndstooth with the yellow. :-)
-Ponytails
http://mypassionsforfashions.blogspot.com
I absolutely love that!!! So eclectic!
I like this! I just showed justin the magic of cheap finds (ie showed him your blog) and he's FINALLY down for some flea market weekends :) We re-did our dining room chairs...but they are in need of an update. Now I'm motivated to do it, along with our bar cart :) Yay! I Love little home projects :)
Thanks so much for commenting on my blog :) I love your vision w/ The Shine Project! Glad I found you and we are both AZ girls:) Its really so refreshing to see young women coming together to make a difference!Blessings! XOXOX
you did such an amazing job! i love everything! xo
I'm looking at your blog for the first time - love it!! I just had to comment on this post to say - we have that EXACT table!!
We got it as a hand-me-down. It's really big and sturdy.
I really like the chairs you put with it and the color they added!!
Wow these are awesome! Great job. The table looks so much better in black..
marble top dining table
Post a Comment