photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

$50 ShopKempt giveaway/Hair E-book

This giveaway is going to make you look smokin'. I seriously wish I was allowed to win...so win for me will ya?! One winner will receive BOTH prizes. That's double the reason to enter

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket

ShopKempt is an AMAZING online boutique that I happen to l.o.v.e. You can see how other bloggers and I have styled their clothes HERE. One lucky reader will recieve a $50 shop credit to amp up their wardrobe!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ultimate Hairstyle Ebook


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The wonderfully talented Abby Smith from My Yellow Sandbox is a hair tutorial QUEEN! She has created an e-book with 40 different how-to hairstyles that releases today! They are selling for only $4.99, and today's winner will recieve their very own copy! As Abby says, "This is a book that can be printed and kept in your bathroom for referencing on those no inspiration days!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

How to enter:

Leave a seperate comment for each entry please!
1.Like Shopkempt on Facebook HERE, and tell them I sent ya!

2.Visit their shop HERE, and let me know what you'd spend your gift card on

3. Like My Yellow Sandbox on FB here, and say hi from The Shine Project!

4. Follow My Yellow Sandbox blog HERE, and leave a comment with your favorite hairstyle

5. Repost on facebook, twitter, or your blog, and make sure to tag @theshineproject

That's five possible entries! Giveaway ends Friday at midnight.

312 comments:

1 – 200 of 312   Newer›   Newest»
Stacey said...

Just started following MYS!

Stacey said...

I would totally go for the moto jacket! It looks so comfy yet the silhouette is great.

Stesha said...

I Liked Shopkempt on FB!

Stesha said...

I want the Kaylee Draped back dress...and there is only one left!

Stesha said...

Liked Yellow sand box!!

Stesha said...

reposted it!!!

Gina said...

Love the Kaylee Draped Back Dress!

Emma G said...

Stopped by Shopkempt's FB page.

Emma G said...

I would get the Sabine Pleated Skirt.

Mrs. Jacobs said...

I follow MYS! And my fav hair style is the waterfall braid!

Mrs. Jacobs said...

I like MYS on facebook and said hello from Shine!

Unknown said...

Liked ShopKempt on FB!

Unknown said...

Liked my Yellow Submarie on Facebook

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm obsessing over all the cute stuff at Shopkempt! My favorite is probably the Nikki Lace Collared Dress or the Zaza Chevron Tank. LOVE this site now, I will definitely be updating my wardrobe with it. ;)

Unknown said...

I'm following MYS's blog. My favorite hairstyle is braided bun, perfect for all my early morning classes!

Athena said...

I like Shopkempt on FB.
cereza25 at yahoo dot com

Athena said...

It was hard to make a decision on what to choose because I like so many items like: the Zaza chevron tank, the Blue meets white cardigan, and the Emeral teardrop necklace set among other things.
cereza25 at yahoo dot com

Miss Amy said...

I really want some of that Shopkempt swag! lol! I liked them, and now I'll go back and actually shop the site!

Miss Amy said...

I love their cocktail dress with the etching on top. Beautiful

Athena said...

Like MYS on FB.
cereza25 at yahoo dot com

Miss Amy said...

Liked my yellow sandbox on FB, and will get my daily hair inspiration from there now. Love the step by step tutorials.

Miss Amy said...

Following My yellow Sandbox blog - i actually do love the bow one!

Athena said...

I follow MYS and I love the braided messy bun hairstyle.
cereza25 at yahoo dot com

Ingrid said...

I like shopkempt on FB!

Ingrid said...

I like her page on FB!

Ingrid said...

I follow her blog :)

Ingrid said...

I tweeted the giveaway (@AllyNathan)

Ingrid said...

I'd spend my gift card on any dress, they're all so wonderful!

The Balch Bunch said...

like them on FB and left them a comment

kelseybalch@gmail.com

The Balch Bunch said...

LOVE the Catch The Breeze Zigzag Top !

kelseybalch@gmail.com

The Balch Bunch said...

i liked MYSB on facebook and left them a comment saying you sent me!

kelseybalch@gmail.com

Stephanie McDonnell said...

I already follow ShopKempt!

Stephanie McDonnell said...

I have had my eye on the willow dress for sooooo long!

Stephanie McDonnell said...

I now like My Yellow Sandbox on FB.

Stephanie McDonnell said...

I follow My Yellow Sandbox blog too.

Stephanie McDonnell said...

Retweeted this!

The Balch Bunch said...

new follower of mysb but it wouldnt let me leave a comment for some reason :(

kelseybalch@gmail.com

The Balch Bunch said...

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=598300650

posted on fb and tagged you!!

KELSEYBALCH@GMAIL.COM

Brunette & Blessed said...

I like shopkempt on facebooK! :)

Brunette & Blessed said...

I like my yellow sandbox as well!

Heather said...

I'd get the Emerald Teardrop Necklace Set with the gift card.

Anonymous said...

I liked Shopkempt on Fb and told them you send me!

Anonymous said...

I heart the 'Zaza Chevron Tank' :)))

Anonymous said...

I Liked them on fb!
x

Anonymous said...

I Followed the 'My Yellow Sandbox' blog

Unknown said...

I liked them on FB and said hello!

Jessica & Alix said...

I love the toggle coat! http://www.shopkempt.com/product/hampton-toggle-coat

Ben and Wes said...

love the chevron tank!

Ben and Wes said...

liked yellow sandbox

Ben and Wes said...

liked ShopKempt on FB!

Anonymous said...

I like ShopKemt on FB and told them you sent me :)

blessedmama02@hotmail.com

The Miller Five said...

I like Shopkempt on facebook!

The Miller Five said...

I am in love with the Embellised Flowy Cocktail dress and the Milly Nautical Stripe skirt. Actually I love all of their pieces!

The Miller Five said...

I like My Yellow Sandbox on facebook!

Anonymous said...

I love the Felix Eyelet Capris :)

blessedmama02@hotmail.com

Olivia said...

I'd either get the Tiffany Blossom skirt or a piece of jewelry!

Anonymous said...

I like My Yellow Sandbox on FB and told them you sent me :)

blessedmama02@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I follow The Yellow Sandbox blog and love the Waterfall Braid :)

blessedmama02@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I blogged about your giveaway :)

http://blessedmama-2.blogspot.com/

blessedmama02@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

I like shopkempt on facebook!

Sarah said...

I would use my gift card on the Ellis Bromley Blazer

Sarah said...

I like my yellow sandbox on facebook

Sarah said...

I follow my yellow sandbox, and I really love the knots hairstyle

kittykerri said...

I am a fan of Shopkempt on FB

KerriFletcher

kittykerri said...

I am a fan of My Yellow Sandbox on FB

KerriFletcher

kittykerri said...

I follow My Yellow Sandbox blog & my favorite hairstyle is the throwback to the 30's.

kittykerri said...

I love the Coralie Stripe Maxi Dress from Shopkempt.

Cheyenne:. said...

Shayla Studded Ballerina Shoes they are so darling!

Cheyenne:. said...

i now follow My Yellow Sandbox

bAiLeY said...

i stopped by from LMM! :)

Danny & Stephanie said...

liked yellow sand box!

Danny & Stephanie said...

commented @yellowsandbox!

Danny & Stephanie said...

I would love the lexi print dress!

red66060 said...

I would love to buy the Dotty Chiffon dress.
Deana

red66060 said...

I already like Shop Kempt on Facebook, but I still told them you sent me.
Deana

red66060 said...

I follow your blog.
Deana

red66060 said...

I left a comment on your blog.
Deana

red66060 said...

Liked My Yellow Sandbox on Facebook.
Deana

red66060 said...

Tweeted about contest.
Deana

Meggo said...

I liked shopkempt on facebook!

Meggo said...

I would love the Varina Eyelet Tiered Dress from shop kempt.

Danny & Stephanie said...

Like Shopkempt!

Danny & Stephanie said...

Following MYS!

Meggo said...

i liked my yellow sandbox on facebook and said hey.

Meggo said...

i followed my yellow sandbox and i like the braided crown look the best.

Meggo said...

i tweeted about the giveaway @megzud

Jess said...

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity, really excited about this one! I liked Shopkempt on Facebook, thanks again!

Jess said...

I would totally grab the emerald teradrop necklace set and the ava dinner blazer from shopkempt. thanks again!

Aracely said...

Liked Shopkempt on FB :)

Aracely said...

I would get Rochelle Ruffle Dress. orCatch The Breeze Zigzag Top they are beautiful!!!

Aracely said...

Liked the Yellow Sandbox on FB :)

Aracely said...

Liked the Yellow Sandbox on FB :)

Val Fox said...

Left a comment on their FB!
-Val

Val Fox said...

I love the Lizzy Print Maxi dress!
-Val
valerie2213@hotmail.com

Val Fox said...

I tweeted! @ValerieMFox

Unknown said...

I love the Lizzy print maxi dress!

Unknown said...

I liked My Yellow Sandbox on FB!

Unknown said...

I follow the My Yellow Sandbox blog!

Cat said...

I like shopkempt on FB

Cat said...

I would love to buy the Asymmetrical Floral Top With Belt

Cat said...

I like My Yellow Sandbox on FB

Cat said...

I follow My Yellow Sandbox and love the braided messy bun!

Cerrisse said...

I like Shopkempt on fB.

curtishascerrisse07@yahoo.com

Cerrisse said...

I would love to own the zig zag top, super cute!

Cerrisse said...

I am already a follower of My yellow sandbox on FB.

Cerrisse said...

I am following my yellow sandbox's blog.

The Dark Family said...

I love Shop Kempt's Sabine Pleated Skirt and the Milly Nautical skirt!

Anonymous said...

I love that Moto Jacket! I know there's only two left! Maybe I'll win and get one!

Andrew and Noelle said...

I Liked Shopkempt on FB!

Andrew and Noelle said...

I am already a follower of My yellow sandbox on FB.

Andrew and Noelle said...

I tweeted about the giveaway!

Andrew and Noelle said...

Oh love love love the Tiffany Blossomed Skirt!

Anonymous said...

3 Banded buns is my favorite hairstyle!

Anonymous said...

I follow the Yellow Sandbox Blog.

All Dahl'd Up said...

What a fun giveaway! I couldn't wait to get that ebook...but I guess it can't hurt to have two : )

All Dahl'd Up said...

I would get the Adler Floral Ruffle Top can't have enough floral tops : )

All Dahl'd Up said...

I follow shopkempt on fb!

All Dahl'd Up said...

I follow MYS on fb

All Dahl'd Up said...

I follow MYS already and love the waterfall braid and knots

All Dahl'd Up said...

I blogged this giveaway

All Dahl'd Up said...

I fb'd

The Michelle Show said...

I love the Denise Studded Top

JoEllen said...

I like Shopkempt on fb....

joellenzafacon at gmail dot com

JoEllen said...

I love the Emerald Teradrop Necklace Set and kira flat espadrilles!

joellenzafacon at gmail dot com

feathermaye said...

I like Shopkempt on FB and told them you sent me!

feathermaye said...

I visited their shop, and I'd have to have the platform sandals... and maybe a hat...

feathermaye said...

I like My Yellow Sandbox on FB and said hi from The Shine Project (tagged you).

Tara @ Beautiful Blendings said...

Totally LOVE ShopKempt and try to enter ALL their giveaways! Left them a sweet note on FB.

Tara @ Beautiful Blendings said...

My most fav items right now are Delaney Woven Draped Dress and also Kaylee Draped Back Dress.

SO CUTE!

feathermaye said...

I follow My Yellow Sandbox blog and left a comment about the HairBow style.

feathermaye said...

I shared on my Facebook page (facebook.com/feathermayes) and tagged The Shine Project.

Megan said...

I would most definitely get the Kira Flat Espadrilles =) SOOOO adorable!

jessica said...

i liked shopkempt on fb.

jessica said...

i want the city cargo jacket.

Brittany Marie Trevino said...

I liked shopkempt on fb!! :)

Crystal said...

I have my eye on the Kokomo tube dress :)

Brittany Marie Trevino said...

I would totally love to get the Lydia Woven Clutch ORRR the Nikki Lace Collared Dress!

Oakley Seal said...

high waist rise shorts, those are so cute!

Oakley Seal
www.brilliantbblog.blogspot.com
oakleyseal@gmail.com

Crystal said...

I follow the yellow sandbox blog. fun!

Brittany Marie Trevino said...

i follow my yellow sandbox blog and my fave hairstyle is the three banded buns! sooo darling!

Brittany Marie Trevino said...

I like my yellow sandbox on facebook! :)

Tiffany Harper said...

I liked Shop Kempt on FB

Tiffany Harper said...

I would totally buy the Laurette pocket blouse. So adorable and versatile.

Bree said...

I follow Abby's blog! And LOVE the waterfall braid! I do it on all my little cousins and sister in law! :)

Bree said...

I follow My Yellow Sandbox on fb. Leavin' her some love from the Shine Project today!

Bree said...

I like Shop Kempt on fb and left some love their way!!

Bree said...

I'm loving the Josie Belted Skirt or maybe the Ruffle Me Timbers Woven Top! Or basically just anything on there! :)

Candice said...

I 'LIKE" Shopkempt on FB :)

Breeann said...

I liked Shop Kempt on FB :)

Candice said...

Ooh - I think I would either get the asymmetrical floral top with belt or the ruffle tiered cocktail dress :) such pretty things!

Candice said...

Liked and commented on my yellow sanbox's FB page :)

Breeann said...

I would either spend my $50 on the Josie belted skirt, or the Rosey Striped Ruffled Tee and Zoe mesh top :)

Candice said...

I follow and commented over at the Yellow Sandbox :)

Candice said...

Tweeting about this fab giveaway right now :)

Candice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie {Party of Four} said...

I liked shop kempt on fb

Katie {Party of Four} said...

I liked shop kempt on fb

Ashley said...

i liked them on fb :)

Ashley said...

i'd buy the jet setter hobo handbag! so cute :)

Ashley said...

i liked mys on fb :)

Alexis Kaye said...

I like shop kempt on facebook!

Alexis Kaye said...

I want this dress!

http://www.shopkempt.com/product/lizzy-print-maxi-dress

Allie said...

lmm sent me!

Allie said...

From LMM


allies1986@gmail.com

Rachel said...

I Like ShopKempt on FB and commented that you sent me :)

Rachel said...

I would spend my gift card, hands down, on the Jet Setter Hobo...that bag is fabulous.

Rachel said...

I am following My Yellow Sandbox on FB and said "Hi" from The Shine Project

Rachel said...

I am following My Yellow Sandboxes blog.

Rachel said...

Sorry I meant to include that my favorite high style is the three banded buns.

Rachel said...

I tweeted the giveaway (@rachelkyle0402)

Katie {Party of Four} said...

I love. Every thing there!

Katie {Party of Four} said...

I follow the yellow sandbox blog

Katie {Party of Four} said...

I liked the yellow sanbox on fb!

Anonymous said...

Like their FB page, wrote on their wall!

Anonymous said...

The Love Spell Floral Dress is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Liked the My Yellow Sandbox FB page and wrote on the wall!

Anonymous said...

Following My Yellow Sandbox with Google Friend Connect! I can't wait to try the hair bow. :)

Anonymous said...

Tweeted about your giveaway!

http://twitter.com/#!/dawngwimes/status/106181136190947330

Jlynn said...

I like shopkempt on facebook plus I left a comment.

Jlynn said...

I would buy the sofia lace blouse from shopkempt!!!

Anonymous said...

I like Shopkempt on fb!

Jlynn said...

I like the Yellow Sandbox on Facebook.

Anonymous said...

I love the Lela Lace Dress from Shopkempt... So cute!

Anonymous said...

I like My Yellow Sandbox on fb!

Jlynn said...

I follow the yellow sand box blog and commented that I love the braided bun!

Anonymous said...

I love the Fancy Schmancy hairstyle!

Jlynn said...

I reposted your contest on facebook!!! I then tagged you!!!

rick.and.kels said...

love that blue blazer!

rick.and.kels said...

love that blue blazer!

Amanda said...

Following MYS and told her you sent me!

Amanda said...

I like the Sabine pleated skirt! So flowy and pretty!

Catherine said...

I love the Ruffle Me Timbers Top for work and I'd probably get a cute skirt to go with it!

Catherine said...

I've been following My Yellow Sandbox for a while now and I was about to buy her eBook yesterday...good thing I didn't yet! :) I love the wedding bun, so classic and chic! The waterfall braid is also super pretty.

goldylox said...

I like Shopkepmt on Face book as Goldylox Angles! I also commented..Great site!

anglesmr[at]gmail[dot]com

sohirach said...

liked shopkempt!

sohirach said...

i'd get the moto jacket of course!

sohirach said...

liked my yellow sandbox! (Rach Gent)

sohirach said...

following thier blog!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 312   Newer› Newest»