photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Friday, June 17, 2011

Hold Me Accountable

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
{Dress-Macy's, Shirt-Forever 21, Necklace-F21, Belt-Thrifted}

It's almost the weekend, ohhhhh ya shaaaalala.
Your challenge this week was to set fitness goals to feel better about yourself! Since you put yourself out there, so will I.

Here's my goals, and you better hold me accountable!

1. Be able to run a mile by the end of July- I know what you're thinking. I just ran a half marathon four months ago. I've been in physical therapy for my knee the past 3 months, and have not been able to do ANYTHING. I can NOT WAIT to be able to run again. And I am going to work my booty off to be ready for the pavement the end of July!

2. Strengthen my arms. I need to do weight training on my arms, and legs actually. I want those nice sculpted arms please. My goal this month is to work them out four times a week.

3. Abs. Ya, my knee sucks, but my abs don't have to suffer! I'm motivated to get back into my routine.


Hope you all have a delicious weekend full of fun and happy father's. {Gah I still need to get mine a present}. My weekend is full of wonderful friends from blogland. Naturally, you can count on pictures. If you haven't entered the Gussy Sews giveaway, it ends at midnight! Click HERE!
Link up your fitness posts below!!!

13 comments:

Magdalena Viktoria said...

you are just glowing! beautiful

Rissy said...

I think you look absolutely fantastic, but I still 100% support these goals.

When I started lifting weights, I was soo surprised at how big of a difference a few little exercises make!

Maybe you can pass along your ab routine because mine is a little... well... non existent!

CarissaExplainsItAll

Anonymous said...

arms are surprisingly easy to work out!
i tore out an arm work out from my Glamour magazine and use it with 3 lb weights and i can tell it's defined my arms :)

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely gorgeous!

Good luck on your work-out goals! I would definitely join you, but I can't seem to put down the cheetos ☺

Kelly said...

Thanks to your post I used up my time reading and am now unable to get a pastry on my way to pick up the kids! My tastes buds are sad, butT my body is overjoyed! :p Thanks for holding me accountable without even trying! :)

www.lemieuxvie.blogspot.com

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

great goals! i need to keep on doing the elliptical at work, ive done it twice.. today is three! it wears me out tho!!! but its good to get a good cardio workout in. happy friday lady. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Anonymous said...

You always look so beautiful. I'm so jealous! <3

I'll be linking up latahhh (;

Anonymous said...

For this weeks' challenge, I decided to start a brand new blog! I would LOVE some followers to help motivate and encourage me! Thank you Ashley, as always, for your inspiration!

Anonymous said...

This weeks' challenged inspired me to start a brand new blog! I would LOVE some followers to help me stay motivated. Thanks Ashley for the inspiration and support!

Won't you come visit?

Sara SHOEmaker said...

you are so beautiful, in so many ways :) This is such an uplifting blog! Barbie was telling me all about your business and I think it's Awesome! you're such a go-getter. This fitness goal idea is splendid!

The House of Shoes

Caitlin Alexander said...

I love your outfit. SO MUCH. it is beautiful, and the colors just scream summer. have a lovely weekend!

Heather said...

I will TOTALLY hold you accountable! Don't even think of slipping girl! :)

I'm with you on the knee ... I'm have to have surgery soon. Starting to forget the last time I was able to run, or jump, or even move quickly enough to catch my 1 year old! hah! Waiting to run the mile with you!

Jazibelle said...

i can feel the life coming through your blog. love it :)

and thanks for the sweet comments on mine. made my day!

~Jazibelle
Copper + Lace