photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Why Husbands are Great Roommates.

Photobucket

(thank goodness for fabulous earrings on days like these.)

Why husbands are great roommates:
Today, right after I came home from work,
husband comes out with a giant smirk on his face.
"I just had a Grinch thought."
"Um, Mike, what does that mean?"
"I thought up a very wonderfully aweful idea."
His smirk got bigger and I knew the anticipation I felt would prove to me, again,
that I've married the funniest man on the planet.
He continued, "It would be funny if I left the toilet seat up in the middle of the night,
and then you fell in the toilet. But don't worry...
I would never actually do it."

If you read yesterday's post, you'll love this.
I had another senior moment today.
I went on my lunch break and called Mike when I got to my car.
After talking for about five minutes, I screamed,
"OH MY GOSH! It's not my lunch hour yet! I'm supposed to be in my classroom!"
Idk what's going on in my little brain...
but something isn't ticking right!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND!
Any relaxing advice?

15 comments:

Rissy said...

hahaha I think we should all keep track of our senior moments during the week and choose a day to post them...

cute coat!!!

www.rissyblogs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hahha, this is so funny!! thanks for sharing such stories, they are great. and thanks for visiting my blog, im following yours. :)

Catita said...

good that he was just thinking of it and not more! FUNNY HUSBAND

Diana Mieczan said...

hahah your hubby is so funny:) I really like this story! Thanks for the smile this Friday morning
Kisses

Miss Amy said...

pregnant brain, Miss Ashley?! ;) ;)

Collin&Tatum said...

I stumbled across your blog a few days ago while I was looking through a friend's and I love reading it! Thanks for being inspirational.

(And the toilet seat thing, that did actually happen to me a few nights ago, it scared me to death!)

Single-Mother Land said...

I'm with Amy. It sounds like pregnancy brain to me....... ;)

combined with the hotness and nausea during your run... you better check on that girl!

tiff and jay. said...

hahaha pregnancy test now!!! ;)

You are so stinkin cute. I do absent minded things like this all the time. Let's get intervention together lol..

Kate said...

Husbands are the best rommies! Thanks for stopping by my lil bloggie! You are adorable and I see you in live in AZ too! Nice to meet you Ashley! :)

http://runningonhappiness.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

hhaha this is totally something my husband would say/do. you guys are a darling couple!

Ashley said...

no no no.... not pregnant :) just exhausted and flustered 99.9% of the time... shoot!

Carly {Honey and the Moon} said...

Hahahaha loved both of your stories.

My hubby has definitely left the toilet seat up (not on purpose) and I have for sure almost fallen in.

kara noel said...

Husbands are the best!!

Amber said...

hahah how cute.
Being married is wonderful! :]

Alli said...

Oh yikes! Haha, I think if Noah confronted me with a "grinch moment" I'd be a little freaked. I'd be terrified to be away from the classroom! Did the kids ask you about it?