photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vintage Finds, and Night-Night Time.

Photobucket
Wow.
I am so tired I can't even see straight, and it's only 8:00.
But, I was featured on honeyandthemoondesign, so I'm a happy camper!

These four things pictured above made me all warm and fuzzy today.
I ran my 8 mile run, and at about 7:00 while driving home from work,
realized I was STARVING because I hadn't really eaten.
That's where COSTA VIDA came in.
That salad is heavenly.
Delicious.
Spectacular.
The funny thing is that I do NOT eat meat
(besides occasional chicken and sandwhiches)
because I don't like it.
But I will eat a sweet pork salad from Costa Vida any day.
And yes, I ate it all by myself. I took a picture to prove it.

I know your also drooling over those vintage finds.
My mom's company had an estate sale tonight,
and I swooped up that charming jewelry box
and AMAZING gold belt.
$7 total.
Okay friends,
don't forget to start sending your challenge results to
ashley.theshineproject@gmail.com! I need them by Sunday morning!
You have 2 days left to swoon your neighbors!!!
GOOD NIGHT!

15 comments:

Carly {Honey and the Moon} said...

So glad I was able to feature you!

x

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

ohhh. yeah, love that belt. love love love!
-karly

Rissy said...

can't wait to see what you pair with taht belt!
Seriously 8 miles??? I didn't even make it to 3 today, but with the help of good tunes I'll get to 5 lol

Liesl said...

That salad looks really good! What a lovely blog you have...so happy I stumbled upon it!

Liesl :)

sophia said...

really nice blog. (:
sophia. ;D

http://sophiaisteinfuchs.blogspot.com/

Lauren Caldwell said...

That salad looks DELICIOUS!! And love your vintage finds ... Still SO HAPPY I found your blog!

I featured you & The Shine Project on my blog today! It's such a WONDERFUL idea that I HAD to spread the word! Hope you'll check it out! :)

~Lauren
www.tickledonline.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Hi Ashley! I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and now I'm so happy to have found yours- talk about inspiring! I have loved reading about your latest shine project challenge and will definitely be checking back in.

Amber said...

I LOVE that charm box. It's so chic and elegant - $3 - that's crazy! Great find!

Anonymous said...

Go girl!!! 8 miles!!! :)

Ashley Slater said...

I just woke up and since I never really eat breakfast foods I am salivating over that salad picture.

I am always hungry....

KINGA said...

lovely belt :)

xoxo,Kinga.

jenny said...

I'm gonna check out honey and the moon!

Anonymous said...

Omg great vintage finds! Gorgeous! What's your workout secret? I need help with a routine!!! Grrr!

Kellie Collis said...

Great finds! Is that a belt of a cuff? Anyways, it's beautiful! Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

Natalie said...

Holy fatch, Costa Vida..I'm hungweeeeee!