photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Monday, January 3, 2011

My Little Word Project.

I decided to chose a word for 2011,
to stand as a theme of what I want to accomplish.
After thinking about it, and the pivitol point in life that I'm at,
the word fit perfectly.

SHINE.

That's my word for this year,
and I'm working on my goals for how I will acheive it
in different areas.
I want to shine in school, my church callings, writing, teaching...
but most importantly,
I want it to rub off on others
who could use a little more
light in their lives.

I'm excited for the little word project to begin!

What will you do with one little word?

9 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

that's a GREAT word!!! :) i hope you are able to SHINE this year, hun!! my word is balance... speaking of, it's kinda late, and i should stop blogging and sleep, LOL!!!

p.s. my awesome friend janie from http://janiehearts.blogspot.com/
designed my super cute blog banner!! :) she mainly sells letterpress stationery and sometimes does design on the side~! you could contact her at hello@weheartpaper.com if you want! :)

Dasha Soliman said...

Really nice. :)

http://dasdushablog.blogspot.com/

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

A lot!!! MY word: COURAGE! :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

P.S: I'm giving away a 2011 Fashion Tote with MiuMiu, Chanel... etc illustration... I thought you might be interested! ;)

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

um, girl....to me, from what i can see - you already shine! i'm thinking this needs the edit added "shine more"!!! xox ♥

amber lynn said...

awesome word choice! hmmmm i think i will choose PERSIST :)

OMG Becky said...

Listen to the song called 'shine' by Amel Larriux... I think you will like it.

Miss Amy said...

Shine: I hope you uncover the steady beacon of light inside yourself. The light that guides you and brightens the path that is yours to walk.

Rene Braun said...

Love Your BLog :))) I will come back !!!

WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

You are welcome to visit my blog too :))

Ashley Romney said...

I am going through your old archives because I just can't get enough of the shine project and YOU!! I am just in awe and inspired that this post is where it all began for you! You have done SO MUCH MORE than rub off on others. The word shine constantly runs through my mind and inspires me! You INSPIRE me!! :)