photo 1-1.jpg photo 2-1.jpg photo 1-new.jpg photo 2-wear.jpg photo 3-insp.jpg photo 4-meet.jpg photo 5-contact.jpg photo 6-adv.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-1.jpg

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Little Red Purse

Photobucket
I spotted this from across the room today while
setting up an estate sale.
$2.00
I'm in heaven.

Now on to what you all really want to know.
We've reached over 100 followers!
Which means,
tomorrow is the big give-away day!
Tomorrow evening, the post will be up, so come back for your chance to win.
Trust me, you don't want to miss this one!
Spread the word.
And I'll keep the give-aways comin'.

Also, SHINE necklaces are officially yours to buy!
Email me at ashley.theshineproject@gmail.com for order info.

I'm showing this video to my students tomorrow...
Inspiring.

18 comments:

Faith said...

that is a great purse! what a steal!

Alexis Kaye said...

Holy cow! your new layout is stunning!!

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

i LOVE your new header design! and that purse is amazing!

lemondropdreams said...

Congrats! I love the new look...

Holly said...

CUTE purse! I would have snapped it up too! :D

Sophie said...

$2!!! that is amazing, it is such a cute bag. i want one :)
i love your blog and so happy i found it - im a new follower x

Ashley Slater said...

That 2 dollar purse is such a steal! how awesome!

Brittany @ Boots and Pearls said...

I'm super jealous of your mad bargain finds! Ha! :)

becca said...

how cute is your red purse!

Kate said...

That purse is ah-mazing! Congrats on reaching 100! Can't wait to see what the giveaway is!

KC Barnwell said...

i die for that purse.
you're adorable.
luckily i'm related to you.

Gertrude said...

Thanks for stopping by!! The purse is gorgeousss x

Megan said...

Love that purse! What a great steal!! What is a SHINE necklace? Do you make them?

Justine said...

totally cute little red purse! red is such a happy and cherry color

Just Better Together is having a giveaway!

Rissy said...

I am so slow! it took me the past 2 days to realize your blog name changed! I'm a silly girl : )

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

What an amazing purse....I love anything RED! ;)

Mariel Torres said...

i love it! i do have an obsession with anything red after all ;)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a darling bag. J'adore red!